**We have blocked our cabin for January and February but will be opening it up on occasion if there is no chance of snowfall, so please check back with us**
‘Another Super Day’ is a genuine log cabin home with 1500 sq. ft. of thoughtfully designed and furnished living space. This spacious mountainside retreat is perfect for families with children or couples looking for a peaceful retreat. It's both comfortable and luxurious, providing everything needed to keep kids and adults happy! Bad weather? No problem, you have everything you need right here!
Come and enjoy the pool table, games, decks, views, fire pit, and our new outdoor covered fireplace room!
The private, safe, and uncongested neighborhood of log homes has quick and easy access to everything you want, and the peace and seclusion you need.
The cabin is located at 4000 ft. and on two acres of mostly wooded property with views of close and distant ranges. There is plenty of cleared flat land around the cabin, visible from the deck, where your 2 and 4 legged kids can safely play. Located just 5 minutes from Wildcat Lake, 8 minutes from Banner Elk, about 12-15 minutes from both Sugar Mountain and Beech ski resorts, 20 minutes to Grandfather and Hawksnest, 30 minutes to Boone and 40 minutes to Blowing Rock. Miles of trails are everywhere up here! Call me if you have any questions.
Cabin Amenities include:
• Two Spacious Master Suites featuring super comfortable Queen Beds with luxurious linens and Full En-suite Bathrooms; main floor Master bath features a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
• Granite & Stainless, fully equipped Kitchen with Gas Range and Counter Seating
• Solid Hickory Pool Table for the grown-ups, plus a board game cabinet and toy corner for the kids with play mat, puzzles, crayons, paper and books.
• Gas Fireplace with remote start for chilly nights, and Central AC for hot days
• Comfortable Leather Couch/Queen Sleeper and a rocking chair
• Washer/Dryer and ½ Bath are available on main floor
• Large Deck with Chairs, Tables and a Gas Grill
• Custom furniture made by a Local Craftsman using Reclaimed Wood
• Queen and Twin air mattresses (double loft) and a Pack n'Play and monitor are also available in the cabin.
• Large Fire Pit with ample log seating and firewood; a New Outdoor covered Fireplace room with comfortable seating and game table
• Wireless Internet; Smart Televisions accommodate Netflix and Vudu; and a Sonos sound system
• Coffee, Tea, Sugar, and Creamer as well as numerous spices, are complimentary
• Local Property Manager available to handle any issues**
**The cabin is located on a steep and unpaved, mountainside road, so although front wheel drive vehicles do manage during the summer season, we strongly recommend AWD/4 x 4**
WINTER GUESTS: We provide snow removal/sanding on our road and driveway for your arrival and departure. AWD or 4x4 required during the snow season, generally a good idea during the winter months in the high country.
Comments from Our Guests:
"We absolutely loved the cabin. It is beautifully finished, so peaceful and relaxing, and just pure bliss!!!!"-Guest August 2015
"I loved how this cabin didn't feel like a rental property. From the bed linens to the hand soap to the pots and pans in the kitchen, the house was stocked with quality items that you would find in your own home"-Guest September 2015
“Absolutely wonderful! It was so peaceful and just what I needed to rejuvenate, Thank you, we can’t wait to come back!" - Guest March, 2015
"Our family reconnected in your cabin, and especially around the camp fire, Thank You!!" Guest, April, 2015
"The views are amazing, and it has been a breathtaking sight to watch the sun set over the mountain tops" - Guest, May 2015
“Thank you for everything, we really enjoyed ourselves! Love the new master addition!!” -Guest, May, 2015
“Your cabin is Beautiful! We had a wonderful time and hope to build one just like it one day! We hope to return soon!!!” Guest, May, 2015
"The views are wonderful and it is so peaceful here, this place was perfect." Guest - June, 2015
The High Country of North Carolina has so much to offer, and every season brings new adventures and new opportunities. We love the area and are certain that you will too, feel free to call me with any questions!