This old renovated farm, nestled by its path at the edge of the forest and overlooking the countryside, welcomes you in this beautiful site.
La Sauvagine is located at the borders of the departments of Dordogne, Lot, and Lot-et-Garonne, between the regions of Perigord and Haut-Agenais, 6 km from Bonaguil castle, 13 km from Villefranche-du-Périgord (cepes capital) and 18 km from Monpazier, Xll century bastide town.
Other towns nearby : sarlat ,cahors, bergerac,agen
Sleeping 4, Olivier has its own terrace facing east, with garden furniture and a barbecue.
.The inside consists of a great living room with a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with twin single beds or one king, beside a bathroom with bathtub, washbasin, toilet, and a mezzanine bedroom with a double bed
- A TV with TNT programming, a DVD player and a CD player.
- A dishwasher, a washing machine, an electric oven, a microwave oven, ironing table and iron, a coffee pot, two portable fans, a hairdryer....
- Central heating.
- WIFI connection with 3G+ network.
sevices and outside equipments:
We have a shaded parking, a petanque area, a big garden as well as a swimming pool and a ping-pong table, and a walking path after the garden can take you to the castle thrue the forest if you like.
-i am living in the third house and are available to help you, within our possibility, from 9h to 10h and from 17h to 19h. You will have access to a welcome area where you will find booklets about tourist areas, sport and cultural events, French and English books, and board games for all ages, as well as the accessories for outdoor games:
- Ping pong.
- Two ATB (one man’s and one lady’s) are available without cost.
- Relaxing treatment : Your hostess also offers, by appointment, sessions of plantar reflexology at very competitive rate .