Large, open concept vacation rental with excellent reputation for pleasing new and returning guests! Hideaway Valley is nestled in the beautiful wooded terrain of Harbor Springs, Michigan less than seven minutes from the beaches of Little Traverse Bay and less than 10 minutes from Boyne Highlands & Nubs Nob resorts. Both of these ski resort communities offer a wide variety of ALL-season activities that can be enjoyed by those staying nearby.
As you drive in to this serene setting, you will be greeted with treetop views overlooking Little Traverse Bay and the sculpted rolling hills of Little Traverse Bay Golf Course. The area is peaceful and tranquil in all seasons. This is the perfect location for your up north getaway!
This condominium is centrally located between downtown Petoskey and Harbor Springs. A 10 minute drive will put you in the heart of either of these towns. Charlevoix and Bay Harbor are also nearby - great shopping. During summer months, the beautiful Little Traverse Bay Golf Course and Restaurant (open to the public) is onsite along with tennis courts, large outdoor pool, and children's playground. All season hiking trails (well known North Country Trail), cross country ski trails, ORV trails, and snowmobiling trails are ALL accessible ONSITE. Day trips to Mackinac Island (45 minutes away) and Traverse City (1.5 hours away) are enjoyed by many.
This keyless entry, open concept condo will offer you everything you need to enjoy your vacation. You can come with as little as one outfit and stay all week.
4 bedrooms with ample closet space (linens provided):
- 1 King Room with en-suite and valley views
- 1 King Room with en-suite on lower level with family room and walkout
- 1 Queen Room with valley views
- 2 Twin Beds in kid friendly bedroom
- Lower Level Living room pull-out (queen)
- Infant/Toddler pack-n-play
- 2 Sleeping bags and extra blankets for living room camp-outs
Families needing a vacation spot place for small children and babies, look no further!
- Sippy cups, child size silverware, and kid plates
- High chair
- Pack n play
3.5 bath (towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash included), well-equipped kitchen, new dishwasher, large main floor living room with gas fireplace and valley views, dining room with seating for 9 leading out to a deck with seating for relaxing or casual dining, lower level walk-out family room, and laundry room. Over 2,000 square feet of living space on three floors.
- Keyless entry
- Three 24-hour emergency maintenance staff members (available in 4 hours or less)
- 2 flat screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Charter Spectrum cable television, Amazon TV with Netflix app, & PlayStation Vue
- One and a quarter size car garage
- Several bikes (use at your own risk - bikes are not regularly serviced)
- Beach chairs