4 Bdr/3.5 Baths w/ Onsite Pool, Golf, Tennis, & Recreational Trails (sleeps 10+)
Airica & Jonathan Clapper
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The facility we stayed was nice. I would utilize this property again.
The property was excellent and well stocked. We no complaints and would recommend it to anyone.
Perfect for our group
Everything was great as usual. Plenty of space for the eight of us to relax.
Spacious and great location
This house works great for our extended family ski trip. Owner is very responsive. House is clean and well stocked. We have stayed here two years in a row.
Fantastic, clean, perfect condo
The condo was very comfortable for our entire family of 9. It was clean and well equipped. There was virtually nothing more we could have asked for during our stay. I highly recommend this vacation rental and my entire family will be returning.
Great place and location
Great place for a family vacation. Condo is set up very well for family of all ages. Plenty of room and nice accommodations. Close to ski hills and harbor springs. Will definitely look to stay here again!
Charming condo in a great location!
The owners were wonderful to work with! The home was very clean, the beds and pillows were comfortable, the kitchen had everything we needed to prepare meals, and it was very spacious for 8 adult guests. We came for skiing and enjoyed being close by to Nubs Knob and Boyne Highlands. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend staying here and look forward to booking here for our yearly ski trip!
Some of our family's favorites:
At Hideaway Valley,
- Golf & Restaurant at Little Traverse Bay Golf Course
- ORV Trails
- Onsite trailer storage (boat, snowmobile, and recreational vehicles) for guest
- North Country Trail hiking
- Cross-country skiing
- Children's play ground
- Outdoor Pool and club house
- Pizza delivery and taxi services available
- Ride bikes to Bay Harbor part of the Little Traverse Wheelway (23 miles from Charlevoix to Harbor Springs)
- Walk the marina and check out boats
- Public boat launch
- Lots of great shopping & dining
- Summer festivals
- Walk through Bay View and enjoy architecture from the 1800s
- Search for Petoskey stones
- Live music in the parks of Petoskey and Bay View
- Take in world famous sunsets at the Perry Hotel
In Harbor Springs,
- Head to the Harbor Springs public beaches
- Walk the docks
- Ice Cream from Yummy's
- Pizza from Turkey's
- Public boat launch
- Best deli sandwich (the Train Wreck) from Gurney's
- Enjoy the nature preserve of Thorne Swift
- Great shopping
- Inland lake access for boating
- Head to Cross Village via the Tunnel of Trees and enjoy the best Polish food around at Legs Inn
- Fly in/ fly out airport for easy in/out access
At Boyne, Bay Harbor, or Nubs Nob:
- Zip lining
- Horse back riding
- Downhill Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Waterpark (Boyne Mountain)
- Year-Round Restaurants
- Kids Activities