Perfect waterfront get-a-way!
Candace Morris Shore
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Beautiful location if you can rough it a little
This lake house was perfect for our family for 2 weeks and I would give it 5 stars if the owner would make some improvements. Our family likes camping and was willing to rough it.
1. 3 of the 5 beds were old, bumpy or were just a box spring
2. One toilet would run if you didn’t jiggle the handle right, the other needed 2-3 flushes to get everything down.
3. Several towels -although clean- were stained and rather gross to look at.
4. The sun porch was beautiful but the screens were in need of such repair that it was difficult to enjoy for all the insects that came in. In hot days the very old carpet gave off an awful smell. One if the sun porch’s ceiling fans didn’t work and it would get very hot.
5. The kitchen drawers were full of crumbs and several unwashed utensils.
6. The Venetian blinds all needed repair except for a very few in master bedroom.
6. The gas BBQ was excellent, there were plenty of dishes and flatware, the pier very enjoyable and washer & dryer appeared new and Worked great.
7. This is a really really great house, wonderful location and with just a little fix-me-ups it could be a 5 star home away.
8. Candace, the agent, did a great job answering all our questions and helping us to get the internet set up.
Good stay at the lake
This is a nice home and great place to stay. The yard is nice and flat for the kids to play and the pier was big and easy to get to. This house has everything you need to enjoy a few days on the lake.
Enjoyed our stay but it could have been cleaner.
We were delighted that the cottage, as we called it, was available on such short notice. The space accommodated all our needs and we enjoyed it. We just would have like it to be cleaner. As soon as we arrived, my my mother lifted the couch cushion and there was a whole cracker! Gross!
Great location, lovely place to stay!
The screened in porch leading to the lake was so great! Everything was clean and there was a lot of space for our large family. Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a lovely get away.
Weekend on the lake
The property was well maintained, easy to get the key and had everything we needed. The lake was super brown (not sure if it's from the hurricane) so we didn't swim in it which was a bummer... but it was a nice place to stay for the weekend.
Plenty of room for me and my family of 7and some to spare!! We had a great time and the house had everything that we needed. The kids loved the dock. Owners were only a call a way if we had any questions. Thank you so much for letting us stay. We will definitely be vacationing here again.