Welcome to our equestrian retreat.
Dear Run, as we call it, is a quiet and peaceful equestrian property with a delightful amount of wildlife. The 2,800 square foot house sleeps 6 and is sidelined by a long lap swimming pool. The house was crafted by local artisans and well-appointed with domestic and imported lumber.
• Swimming Pool
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Attending a horse show at TIEC or FENCE
• White Water Rafting
• Fabulous wineries and breweries to tour (Green River Winery and Burntshirt Winery)
• Lake Lure... can we say 'Dirty Dancing'??
• Antique Shopping in Landrum or Hendersonville
• Golfing at the Red Fox Country Club and the Tryon Country Club
• Hunting and Sport Shooting
The houses proximity to I-26 and the Blue Ridge Parkway lends itself to quick trips to local sites such as DuPont, the Biltmore, The International Equestrian Resort and much more.
With thirty-two acres of land, mountain views and a beautiful CETA Equestrian trail system your stay will be nothing but extraordinary.