The" Ritz-Carlton" Private Bedroom(0 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Private Bedroom that sleeps two in a cozy setting.
This beautiful bedroom is in our home which we open to guests who wish to stay for extended periods. Although we live here we are often away. We provide an inexpensive “vacation” base for those who wish to see Atlanta and the surrounding area.
You will receive a code for entry into the house and another code for your bedroom, so your are free to come and go as you please. Guests have shared bathroom, kitchen, living room, and patio privileges just like a time share!
Member since: 2015
- 150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- This guest bedroom is a peaceful, comfy get-away with a queen-size bed that comfortably fits two. Decorated with antique furnishings, heavy quilts, and conservative art, you get a sense of calm, peace, and ease you can “feel” as soon as you arrive. Past guests have really appreciated being “taken care of” in every detail....from the house guidelines and internet access info on your arrival to the coffee/tea/snacks that are always available and fresh! If you don’t close the blinds you’ll wake up to fresh coffee and the sun pouring in your windows...a great way to start any day. Feel free to “sneak away” to work, Atlanta,...or just hang out in the English Gardens and patio complete with a fountain. Maggie and I are often away from home so generally you will have the place to yourself. Indoors we have the 125 gallon saltwater aquarium, library, and overstuffed couches for discovering the finer things in life-peace and contentment. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms
- Looking forward to your visit!
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
“Our home “Sable Creek” is located in the “new north”, north of the Atlanta perimeter with easy access to Atlanta via the “400.”
Affluent and upscale, our town Alpharetta is a “high end” area with every imaginable amenity: fantastic dining, “ walking and biking greenways”, the Atlanta aquarium, plays, festivals, excellent parks, and varied cultural experiences to meet every palate. Come stay with us and enjoy the freedom of living in a “time share” environment for very low cost. People who stay with us also visit the Atlanta aquarium, Coke tour, Atlanta Playhouse and many other Atlanta attractions.
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: Rev. Cal and Maggie are empty nesters after having raised 5 kids (but are you ever really done raising kids?) Maggie is a 30 year veteran RN. We love people and enjoy sharing our space with friendly guests, sharing ideas, and enjoying a hot cup of coffee on the patio. We are an adventurous, entrepreneurial couple who fell in love at first sight and are still loving life!
Why the Owner Chose Milton, GA, USA:
“Our home “Sable Creek” is located in the “new north”, north of the Atlanta perimeter with easy access to Atlanta via the “400.” Affluent and upscale, our town Alpharetta is a “high end” area with every imaginable amenity: fantastic dining, “ walking and biking greenways”, the Atlanta aquarium, plays, festivals, excellent parks, and varied cultural experiences to meet every palate. Come stay with us and enjoy the freedom of living in a “time share” environment for very low cost.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Sable Creek offers guests a beautiful English Garden, woods with walking paths, and a large patio for grilling and relaxing next to the fountain. The shared space living room offers a library, a beautiful saltwater aquarium, and overstuffed couches for a “serious” time of relaxation. Although Maggie and I live in the house we are rarely home and are delighted to host guests. We have a low impact presence when we are home and leave our guests to themselves... although we “love to visit” if they desire.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
King Size Bed in the "Ritz-Carlton Room
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.