Beautiful Home with Huge Lawn on Lake Nebagamon!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
DeLaeter House has five bedrooms, one on the main level and four on the upper to sleep up to 13 individuals. It has 2 full and 1 half bathrooms. This holiday home features sun drenched rooms, a bright airy floor plan, full deck and patio for outdoor entertainment and a huge yard for lawn games on Lake Nebagamon! Plenty of lake frontage for swimming, fishing, and boating. All of the amenities in the village are within walking distance.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 2604 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
- * travel cot available for wee ones.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- * bath linens and beach towels are NOT provided.
- Our village is a fabulous four season destination for visitors and the community to enjoy. The village holds a public beach (adjacent to house), boat landing and fishing dock, several bars/restaurants, post office, grocery store, petrol station, public tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, multiple playgrounds and a skate park designed for numerous activities. The lake itself is a beautiful body of water. A total of 986 acres with maximum depth of 56 feet. Fish in the lake include bass, northern pike, trout, panfish and walleye. Pattison State Park (30 minutes) Chequamegon National Forest (45 minutes) Amincon Falls (15 minutes) Brule River for canoeing and flyfishing (15 minutes) Douglas County has over 300 miles of groomed trails for biking, ATV or snowmobililing golf at two local courses (Norwood and Bottens, less than 5 minutes) Bayfield, WI and famous Madeline Island (1 hour) Twin Port area (35 minutes) holds shopping, dining, museums, movies, parks and more!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Rest of Year
Sep 4 - May 26, 2017
2 night min stay
Peak Summer 2017
May 27 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 5.5%
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made 60 days prior to occupancy will receive full refund. Cancellations made less than 60 days to occupancy will receive 1/2 back and the full deposit. Less than 30 days and “No Shows” will forfeit the entire accommodation but will receive deposit back. If owner can secure alternate booking for cancelled dates, we can give a full refund.
PAYMENT: Contact DeLaeter House by phone or email with initial reservation requests. Reservation dates are not held until deposit and rental agreement form is returned. Full payment due 30 days from reserved date of arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lake Nebagamon is located 35 minutes southeast of the Twin Ports (Superior, WI and Duluth, MN) in Northwestern Wisconsin.
Our village is a fabulous four season destination for visitors and the community to enjoy fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, biking, four-wheeling, snowmobiling and casual dining. The village holds a public beach, several bars/restaurants, post office, grocery store, petrol station, public tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, multiple playgrounds and skate park designed for numerous activities.
The lake is a beautiful body of water. A total of 986 acres with maximum depth of 56 feet. Fish in the lake include bass, northern pike, trout, panfish and walleye. DeLaeter House is adjacent to the public beach and our guests have access to the lake from a private dock as well as a public boat landing and fishing dock about two blocks from the house.
Other activities in our surrounding area include trails at Pattison State Park (30 minutes), Chequamegon National Forest (45 minutes) and Amnicon Falls (15 minutes), canoeing and fly-fishing in the Brule River (15 minutes) , biking, ATV or snowmobiling - Douglas County has over 300 miles of groomed trails, guests can golf at two local courses (Norwood and Bottens, less than 5 minutes). Explore Bayfield, WI and famous Madeline Island (1 hour) and finally the Twin Port area (35 minutes) holds chartered fishing, sailing, shopping, dining, museums, movies, parks and more!
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: My great-grandfather built DeLaeter House and we love Lake Nebagamon! We live abroad so my parents manage and maintain this holiday rental.
- Primary: +1 7153742828 Manager: Joy
- Secondary: +971 566423887 Owner: Josephine
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
public beach (looking out at lake)
Lake Nebagamon public beach
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.