2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 4 adult/4 child, has 3 kayaks, 1 canoe, 1 paddle boat
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kid friendly house!Kid friendly house!
No pets - No pets allowed.No pets allowed.
No parties/events - No parties please.No parties please.
No smoking - No smoking permitted.No smoking permitted.
Max guests: 8 - 8 people maximum8 people maximum
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years of age25 years of age
- Summer months (June, July, August) we rent for full weeks only, Saturday to Saturday. Note when booking, as website may allow different checkout day.
- We rent to family groups only. No sororities, fraternities, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or unchaperoned groups. Maximum occupancy is 8 people.
- Guests provide their own linens (queen sheets and pillow cases for all beds, towels, and dishtowels). Optional linen rental also available.
TC and Karen Chadwick
About TC and Karen Chadwick
We love Sailaway Bay and have enjoyed it for many years. We chose our home because it was located on 5 peaceful acres in a small community with a deeded waterfront area where we built a boat house. We've watched our kids grow up enjoying the lake and now we're sharing it with other families at a very reasonable cost which is considerable less than that of a true waterfront rental.
Why TC and Karen Chadwick chose Bumpass
Our home is a hybrid between a water-access home and a waterfront home. Our home is not on the water, but our boat house is on the water. So it affords guests a tranquil vacation experience with waterfront benefits at the cost of a water-access rental.
What makes this House unique
The five acres make the home extremely private and relaxing. We love getting our morning coffee and sitting on the front porch and watching the birds. In the evening, a camp fire with the stars is awesome. The boat house is great for swimming, kayaking, fishing and sunbathing. There is plenty of fallen wood for camp fires, a great play area with swings and a climbing wall with fort, a hammock, large back deck, 3 kayaks, 1 canoe, and a paddle boat.