|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Welcome to 251 Dekalb, the new standard of luxury living in the greater Philadelphia area, where state-of-the-art newly renovated apartments and a superlative amenity package create a tranquil, sophisticated and lifestyle-driven community. Offering flexible terms and Silver, Gold and Executive bespoke furnished packages across our one, two and three bedroom suites – 251 Dekalb affords a range of size, accommodation and prices to meet your needs. The community is easily accessible to all public transportation and every major thoroughfare and highway.
Apartment homes boast floor-to-ceiling windows and spectacular views in every direction, stainless steel appliances, open layouts with breakfast bars, HVAC units, W/D's and immaculate tile baths.
The property sits on 28 acres complete with jogging paths, dog park and ample areas for nature exploration. Amenities include a fitness center custom designed by Technogym; outdoor swimming pool and lounge area complete with cabanas, bocce courts and BBQ grills; outdoor terraces; children's play area custom designed by Kidville; valet dry cleaning; tech bar with iMacs; and a highly curated collection of art throughout the premises. 251 Dekalb has an attended lobby and a concierge to attend to all residents needs.
• European open kitchens w/ breakfast bars
• Stainless steel appliances and Krion countertops
• Floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic views of the valley
• Premium wide-plank flooring and abundant closet space
• KeVo bluetooth-controlled locks
• Tile baths with hotel-level fixtures, rain shower heads and custom floating vanities
• 1 mile: King of Prussia Mall, Target, fine and casual dining
• 5 minutes: Wegmans, Valley Forge Historical Park, Valley Forge Casino
• Proximate to Norriston, Main Line, West Philly, Conshohocken, Radnor, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwood. Nearby universities include Villanova, Cabrini, Penn, Drexel, Temple
• Only 20 minutes to Philadelphia, University City, 30th St Station, Center City, Old City, Rittenhouse Square, Fairmont & Art Museum
• 1.5 hours to the shore, 2 hours to NYC and DC
• Convenient public transportation and proximate to Routes 202, 76, 422 and 476 for access to West Chester, Reading, Allentown, NJ, DE, NY
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.