"Villa Esplendora" - Luxury Villa with Amazing Views & Full Staff!(40 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Luxury Oceanfront Villa, Full Staff, 5 Bed, 6.5 Bath, Sleeps 12, Pool, Hot Tub
Puerto Vallarta in Jalisco, Mexico, blends the lush tropical jungles and pristine waters with the charm and elegance that is Puerto Vallarta. Villa Esplendora is situated on the South Shore of the Bay of Banderas very near the Los Arcos ecological marine preserve. This exquisite villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living in harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as tropical gardens, artificial lakes and waterfalls.
A vacation at Villa Esplendora can accommodate those that simply want to relax and be pampered, and those that enjoy exploring the city night life and the rich natural wonders of the area. Whatever your travel mindset, be sure to leave the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and cooking to our excellent staff!
Esplendora features three spacious oceanfront master suites with king beds and private Jacuzzis, and two beautifully appointed Garden bedrooms adjacent to unique bamboo gardens and waterfalls. One of the Garden bedrooms features two queen beds while the other bedrooms have kings. All are equipped with full baths.
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Los Arcos and the Sierra Madre Mountains abound at Villa Esplendora. The home features all natural granite, marble and local canterra stone throughout the nearly 8,000 sq ft of living and entertaining area.
Master Suites - There are three oceanfront master suites with unobstructed panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies.
Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds.
Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors.
Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbeque, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere at night. Speakers located on the pool terrace connect to the whole house sound system. There is plenty of comfortable outdoor seating and lounges to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Los Arcos and the mountains that frame beautiful Banderas Bay.
Our Spectacular Villa Esplendora Features:
3 luxurious oceanfront Master Suites with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
1 Garden Bedroom with a king-sized bed.
1 Garden Bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
Large, 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi.
Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
Excellent air conditioning.
Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
What's included in our rates?
1) Complimentary Laundry Services
- Don't worry about washing your clothes. Our staff does your laundry each and every day. They'll neatly press and fold your clothes. This comes in really handy when it's time to pack.
2) Complimentary Shopping Services
- Don't worry about stopping at the grocery store right after you arrive. You tell us what food, snacks, and liquor you want stocked at the villa for your arrival, and it'll be there when you arrive.
- Need something from town? Just let our houseman Sergio know and he'll pick it up!
- Sergio will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests and simply present you will the receipts at no mark-up.
3) Complimentary Meal Preparation
- Our chef Daniel can whip up pretty much anything you'd like. We have a menu from which you can choose your meals, or we can cater to specific requests. We can also do vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- Our chef Daniel will prepare two meals of your choosing (i.e., breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner) everyday except for Sunday. (Staff is off on Sundays, but if necessary you can request their services for a small fee.)
4) Complimentary Housekeeping
- Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, or more frequently if necessary. Our housekeeping staff is incredibly meticulous and thoughtful.
5) Complimentary Concierge Services
- Let our villa houseman, Sergio, make your tee times, set up your fishing trip, arrange your transportation - anything. Whatever you want, just let him know and he will make it happen! He is a local and knows all the best activities and vendors to go with.
6) All Taxes Included
– Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra taxes and fees, and don't tell you until you're about to pay. At Villa Esplendora, all taxes are included in the price of your stay, and there are NO HIDDEN FEES.
7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages
– There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage purchases we will make on your behalf. So, enjoying food & drinks at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically averaging just about $10/person/day for food, plus your consumption of liquor. If you want an alcoholic beverage, we'll buy you a bottle and make the drinks. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you at the end of your stay.
– Entirely up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation. A lot of guests ask for tipping suggestions. We recommend $10/person/day. So, a group of 5 staying for 5 nights would come out to a total of $250 USD.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 7500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Our villa is perfect for families! Children love the pool area. It's not too deep so it's suitable for beginner swimmers. Our chef would be happy to make any snacks for the kids so you can completely relax!...moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Suites - There are three ocean front master suites with panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies. Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds to provide. Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors. Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbecue, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 17, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2018
5 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 17, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Snorkling & Diving: At Mismaloya Beach, just 2 miles South of Villa Esplendora, you will find snorkeling and diving tours that will fully equip you for a short jaunt to the Los Arcos ecological marine preserves - which boasts the best diving and snorkeling in the Puerto Vallarta area. You can also take many different excursions that leave from the Marina Terminal in town.
Charter Fishing: Puerto Vallarta has some wonderful fishing excursions. Just tell our houseman Sergio and he'll set everything up for you.
Jungle Canopy Tour: This is a must visit in Puerto Vallarta and is lots of fun. Our favorite tour company is Canopy Tours De Los Veranos.
Golf: Our favorite courses are located at Vista Vallarta, where you will find two championship golf courses - one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Weiskoff. Wow!
Whale Watching: You can take a whale watching cruise or just a lovely sunset cruise where you are almost certain to see whales from December through April, along with the typical sightings of Dolphins and other marine life. Make sure you bring some binoculars!
Getting to and from downtown Puerto Vallarta is easy. Just a few minute ride away, taxis are plentiful and cheap. If you want to feel like a local, there is also a bus route that goes directly downtown that comes right to our villa!
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Vacations of Splendor is a family owned and operated vacation rental business. My father and uncle own the properties and I am the Sales/Web Manager. Nice to meet you!
Why the Owner Chose South Zone, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico:
We love Puerto Vallarta. In particular the South Shore is lush, tropical, and more scenic with the Sierra Madre mountains lining the coast. Plus, the beaches and water are cleaner than those of the North Shore. We like the close proximity to the beautiful Old Town of Vallarta while still having the solitude of a private villa.
- Primary: +
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.