Luxury Suwannee Riverfront (up to)4 Bed/4 Bath Home in Secluded Park Like Settin(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Beautiful (up to) 4 Bed & 4 Bath Home Next to Our Second Rental "Riverbend"
Gather family and friends together at this beautifully secluded 3b/3b riverfront vacation house (w/4th bedroom & bath option), located on several acres of pristine riverfront & woodlands along the historic Suwannee river, only 40 miles west of Gainesville, Florida.
Enjoy a beautiful florida boating or fishing vacation at this secluded luxury vacation home.
The suwannee house is centrally located on florida’s nature coast, situated on several acres of property in a park like setting with 200 feet of riverfront. From your comfortable and fully equipped home you can enjoy all that the suwannee river, area springs and pristine countryside have to offer with such activities as fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, tubing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, bird watching, bicycling and horseback riding.
The area has the highest concentration of freshwater springs on earth, with two major rivers forming the northern and western boundaries of gilchrist county and over 60 springs within or contiguous to the county.
It is easy to see why the peace and tranquility of gilchrist county draws people from the concrete cities.
Also check out our second vacation home rental next door "riverbend" vrbo listing #380693
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- FIRST MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH KING SIZE BED IN LARGE CARPETED MAIN ROOM , PERSONAL TV AND PRIVATE BATH (SHOWER). GREAT VIEWS OF THE RIVER. LOCATED ON THE SOUTH OR DOWNSTREAM SIDE OF THE HOME. SECOND MASTER BEDROOM SUITE ALSO HAS KING SIZE BED IN LARGE CARPETED MAIN ROOM, PERSONAL TV AND PRIVATE BATH (SHOWER), GREAT VIEWS OF THE RIVER. LOCATED ON THE NORTH OR UPSTREAM SIDE OF THE HOME. THIRD BEDROOM HAS PRIVATE HALL BATH (TUB SHOWER). A DOUBLE BED AND BUNK BED. FORTH BEDROOM IS A SEPARATE UNIT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN HOME VIA ELEVATED WALKWAY. HAS A MICROWAVE, MINI REFRIGERATOR, WASHER & DRYER, SPLIT A/C UNIT, BATH WITH SHOWER AND WHIRLPOOL TUB....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- FIRST BATHROOM IS PRIVATE FOR FIRST MASTER BEDROOM. SECOND BATHROOM IS PRIVATE FOR SECOND MASTER BEDROOM. THIRD BATHROOM IS ACCESSED VIA HALL OFF OF GREAT-ROOM WITH LOCKABLE HALL DOOR TO MAKE IT PRIVATE FOR THIRD BEDROOM. FOURTH BATHROOM IS PRIVATE FOR FOURTH BEDROOM. FOURTH BATH AND BEDROOM ARE IN A SEPARATE BUT CONNECTED STRUCTURE WITH A PRIVATE ENTRANCE AND PORCH OVERLOOKING THE RIVER....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $60
- ADMIN, SETUP, CLEANING $150
- Tax Rate 9%
SUWANNEE HOUSE CAN BE RENTED AS A ONE BEDROOM FOR 2 GUESTS @ $200 PER NIGHT, OR 3 BEDROOM FOR 6 GUESTS @ $300 PER NIGHT OR AS A 4 BEDROOM FOR 8 GUESTS @ $400 PER NIGHT. ALL REQUIRE 2 NIGHT MINIMUM. WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATES CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
WE ALSO HAVE A SECOND HOME FOR RENT "RIVERBEND" WHICH IS NEXT DOOR AND CAN BE RENTED VIA "VRBO".
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
A visit to cedar key is a great road trip, get some world famous clam chowder at "Tony's" and shop in quaint downtown and on the pier.
Other destinations: Steinhatchee,
University of Florida in Gainesville - just 50 miles east - offers museums, performing arts, sports, etc.
Downtown Gainesville has a plethora of restaurants, shopping, art, art shows, concerts and performances at the "Hippodrome".
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: WE ARE A LARGE FAMILY WITH GRANDCHILDREN GALORE. WHO ENJOY FUN FAMILY GATHERINGS INVOLVING A MYRIAD OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Experience "old Florida' from the comfort of a well appointed home and wooded surroundings wile taking in the sights and sounds as the Suwannee river flows past your overlooking deck and floating dock.
- Primary: + 305-283-4193
- Secondary: +1 3052188211
- Tertiary: +1 3524636327
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
SUWANNEE HOUSE TAKEN FROM THE BOAT RAMP. BUNGALOW (4TH BEDROOM) TO THE LEFT.
FRONT ROOM, FIRE PLACE, DOOR TO MB , DINING & MB 2 BEHIND, AND KITCHEN TO LEFT
KING SIZE BED IN MB 2. RIVER VIEW TO THE LEFT AND PRIVATE BATH TO RIGHT.
DOUBLE BED IN BEDROOM 3, BUNK BED TO RIGHT.
AERIAL - LOOKING SOUTHWEST AREA ACROSS RIVER IS A PRESERVE "LOG LANDING"
AERIAL - OVERHEAD, COVERED BOAT DOCK ON RIGHT IS SUWANNEE HOUSE
TREE FILTERED SUNSET ON THE RIVER
A GROUP OF WILD TURKEYS AS SEEN FROM YOUR DECK.
FUN ON THE PARALLEL BARS
FRONT ROOM WITH DINING BEYOND & DOOR TO MB 2. KITCHEN TO RIGHT & MB 1 BEHI
KING SIZE BED IN MB 1. RIVER VIEW TO THE RIGHT AND PRIVATE BATH TO THE LEFT
MASTER BATH 2, TYPICAL OF BOTH MASTER BATHS, BOTH HAVE GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURES
SUWANNEE RIVER LOOKING DOWN STREAM FROM THE BOAT RAMP AT THE WALKWAY AND DOCK
AERIAL - LOOKING EAST WITH BOAT DOCK & HOUSE IS SUWANNEE HOUSE
A RIVER BANK EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER
EXPLORE AND EXPERIENCE ALL THE RIVER HAS TO OFFER.
NEW USE FOR THE CHIN-UP BARS
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.