Hip and Cozy Hideaway - Closest to Gonzaga!(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 3)
Located just off Hamilton Ave near Gonzaga University this adorable one bed, one bath upstairs apartment is the perfect place to base yourself to enjoy Spokane activities.
• Great location! Walking distance to Gonzaga.
• Amazing value, perfect for the single traveler on a budget.
• Brand new furnishings and linens throughout.
• Wall heaters and portable a/c unit.
• High speed wifi, dish cable service, blu ray player, games, books.
• Private entry through the back, with one dedicated parking spot in the alley and/or more street parking in front.
• There is a two bed/one bath unit downstairs that is also a vacation rental (VRBO Listing #743133) which is accessed through the front, allowing for added privacy to both units. If interested in renting both units at the same time, please email us to coordinate.
Less then a mile - Gonzaga
2-3 miles away - Downtown -Convention Center, River Park Square, Fox Theater and Spokane Arena
10 miles away - Spokane International Airport.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- Max. occupancy 3
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 23 - Jun 25, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 23 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 22 - Dec 26, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $50
- Damage Protection $500 $15
- Tax Rate 8%
A larger main floor unit (separate entrance) #743133, allows for 8 guests. 10% discount if renting simultaneously.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
VacayNW - Vacation Rental Boutique
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: VacayNW is a family owned and operated company, offering a variety of unique properties all in excellent locations. We have a combined 25 years experience encompassing all aspects of real estate and have brought that expertise to bear in order to build a collection of vacation homes that are truly a cut above the rest.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to unit on back side of home (gates on either side & alley)
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.