Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6, waterfront, 1st floor, pool, spa, views
What makes this Condo unique
A different vacation every day! Into Belize jungles, caves, mountains, horseback riding, cave tubing, waterfalls, etc! Next day on islands, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and more! Then a relaxing day in the village. Too perfect.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great condo for a family with kids!
Laura's condo at Sunset Pointe was perfect for our family of 5. The kids enjoyed having their own room and the nearby swimming pool. The front and back balconies as well as the dock and rooftop palapa gave us many places to hang out outside. The condo itself is nicely furnished and equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room.
It took us about 12 minutes to walk to town from the condo but they do supply 5 bikes if you want to get there more quickly (although the seats on the bikes tended to move around.
Overall, a lovely place to stay - we were sorry to leave!
Stay in Placencia
We loved our time in Placencia. The property was perfect for our family of 5. Clean and very well stocked with plenty of towels, dishes, etc. Absolutely beautiful surroundings with perfect views for the sunset each evening. Our girls loved swimming in the pool several times throughout our stay. With our youngest being 5 we did drive into town each day as too far of a walk for her but adults and older kids could definitely walk/bike each way.
Great place to relax and have fun
Renting this property was a very good experience .all partys involved were professional and very helpfull with things to do, cabs restaurants fishing guides. Would highly recommend
Beautiful property, perfect location!
We booked the property for a trip in May 2019 and it didn't disappoint. The condo is beautifully decorated, comfortable and the location is perfect! It is apparent that the owners take great care in maintaining the property (and there is AC and wi-fi too). There were even fresh flowers left for us upon our arrival. With the lagoon on one side and the beautiful carribean on the other, the views from the property are incredible. Make sure to catch a sunset from the crow's nest. I also loved taking the bicycles provided into town, which is just a short distance. We even had a local guide, Alfred, pick us up for multiple excursions right outside the front door. Laura is amazing and will help guide you through every step. I would highly recommend this property if you want an amazing vacation. The only negative was having to leave. It truly is a slice of paradise!
We spent five wonderful nights at this property. The town with many restaurants, bars and shops was within easy walking distance. We had coffee every morning on the dock overlooking the Caribbean Sea and witnessed beautiful sunsets every night from the rooftop landing. The condo was clean, spacious and well provisioned. We enjoyed many daytrips discovering Belize. Thank you for a wonderful vacation!
Belize offers many adventures and experiences for everyone!
Around the Placencia area:
- 16 miles from the second largest barrier reef in the world!
- Snorkle surrounding keys or Scuba Dive the reef!
- Charter catamarans for day or multi-day trips
- Enjoy a Monkey River Trip and see howler monkeys, iguana, boas, countless species of birds,
crocodiles and more!
- Incredible Zip Lining --- Day or NIGHT!
- Deep Sea fishing, Fly-fishing, or just dock fishing (all with wonderful results!)
- See and swim with the migrating Whale Sharks every year between March and June. Placencia is one of the best locations along the Belizean coast to view these giants.
- Chance to see a pod of dolphins or manatees
- Attend the local annual Placencia Lobsterfest every June
A short distance from Placencia:
- Hiking and River Tubing
- Horseback riding in the Mayan Mountains
- Various spots to hike to waterfalls and caves
- Canopy Zip Lining through the jungle
- The Belize Zoo
- Numerous Mayan ruins, the closest being Lubaantun and Nim Li Punit
We can refer you to excellent local guides, or you can easily find guides in the village.