|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Proximity to the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island!
3. Amenities! Beachside Swimming Pool, grill/picnic area and tennis courts!
4. Just 2 miles to the Boardwalk where you can get a bite, catch up on some shopping or let the kids play on the beach playground!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Fish off the Okaloosa Island Pier or catch a show at the Gulfarium which also offers a dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to adults under the age of 25. No exceptions.
*Some of the buildings at Emerald Isle are currently undergoing construction- Fall2016.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1100 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This fourth floor unit has gorgeous views of the gulf that can be seen when relaxing on the balcony.
The master bedroom has a comfy king sized bed with its own sliding glass door to the balcony. There is a another king bed in guest bedroom, while the living room has a queen sleeper sofa, so this unit sleeps up to 6!
There is a well equipped kitchen that will make your stay feel like home.The dining room is open to the living room, so the chef can mingle with the group. The kitchen has a great open counterspace with bar stools - perfect for snacking!
The Emerald Isle complex is situated right on the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island! Northern view is of the Sound- part of the Intercoastal Waterway, overlooking yachts,fishing craft, and beach homes. The beachside pool is spectacular with a handy ramp down to the beach for easy access. The pool area has plenty of lounge chairs and a picnic area complete with grills for a juicy steak on a balmy night.
Emerald Isle is located near an array of dining possibilities at the boardwalk nearby, loads of options in Fort Walton Beach or in the busy harbor area of Destin, which is just a short 10 minute ride. Visit the Gulfarium, a marine adventure park, with dolphin and sea lion shows or head into Destin to visit Big Kahuna's Water Park. Fish off the pier at Okaloosa, or try your hand at the array of watersports in the area. There's something for everyone, so pull out your calendar & start planning your trip!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Surf Shop for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from San Gelato. When day turns to night, the Swamp is our premier nightclub. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
it was a great condo, but i had a couple bad expierences i came back from shopping and found people in my condo and no permission was given. the dishwasher didnt work and i called and one came and said he didnt have the knowledge to fix it. loves the beach and the area.
We got an email about 10 days before our trip saying the fire Dept had closed the condo until further notice. They wouldn't credit my card back, had to send a check. It took about 10 days to get check. It was very inconvenient for us. We were to attend a wedding, we had to cancel. We had our reservation for over 4 months.
What puzzled me, is that some other guest that were attending the wedding already knew about the condo being closed down. I wonder why we didn't find out until last minute?