Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Enjoyed a wonderful time in the home and area
Fun work trip
We came for a horse show, but we were still able to enjoy the great amenities offered at the house! lovely, peaceful and well stocked . Totally recommend this home.
Secluded Breathtaking Views
This property is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
We stayed here with our family and never left the property. The house is beautiful, clean, very well maintained and secluded. Derek, our host, was very responsive when we had questions. We spent most of our time in the backyard at the pool and enjoyed the views. At night, we relaxed in the spa. It took about 15 minutes to heat up so you may want to plan ahead. We also explored the grounds and came across some fruit trees. There were so many great spots to take pictures. We are definitely looking forward to coming back!
The property was very comfortable for my husband and I and our 2 adult children. We picked fruit from the orchard on the property. The apricots were delicious, fresh oranges, grapefruit, plums, peaches and avocado! The wineries are all nearby and the pool and spa were a perfect way to relax in the afternoon. Everything we needed was there to prepare meals and the outside grill worked well. We will return to this property to enjoy the view.
Fantastic house with killer views
Family of four, two daughters ages 7 and 5. Tons of indoor and outdoor space for the kids, great pool, beautiful sunset views. Very clean and comfortable. Derek was responsive and very nice. We'd definitely stay here again.
* Located less than 5 miles from several Temecula Valley Wineries
* Centrally located to all 35 local wineries
* Balloon Rides
* Downtown Temecula shopping, Restaurants and spas
* Hiking and biking
* Horseback riding
* San Diego Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Zoo half hour away
* Sea World
* Seasonal Del Mar Fair
* The Pechanga Casino is only minutes away providing gambling, fine dining, and night life.
* Disneyland - 63 miles, 1 hour
* Southern California Beaches, 60 Miles, 1-1 1/2 hour