|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
"Three Times the Fun" is a newly constructed 30A DOG FRIENDLY rental, located in serene Blue Mountain Beach Florida, off Scenic Highway 30A.
This well-appointed beach home has four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms that accommodate 9 guests comfortably. The first floor boasts an open-concept floor plan with a dining table, family room and large kitchen. This gourmet kitchen hosts all the newest stainless steel appliances, granite counters throughout and is fully stocked. Just past the kitchen is the master bedroom which features a queen bed and large private bathroom with a luxurious spa shower. The master bedroom also has its own door leading to the back porch.
On the second floor, guests will find three bedrooms. The first bedroom hosts a king bed with en-suite bath, Full Sized Crib in the Large Walk-in Closet, the second bedroom hosts a queen bed and the third bedroom has twin bunk beds, a twin trundle and a futon. There is a large bathroom in the hallway for guests to share. Flat screen TVs throughout the home!
The spectacular community pool area features a collection of covered and uncovered seating areas, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TVs, grill area, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub and a fire pit that is perfect for cooler evenings! The community pool area also has a four-story observation tower from which you can enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding Blue Mountain Beach.
Families will love the complimentary beach shuttle service which runs 9am to 3pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. The Blue Mountain beach access is approximately 3/4 mile from the home and has 2 Lifeguards on duty each day from 10 AM - 6 PM. The popular Blue Mountan Creamery is on the beach access road!
The 'famed' Red Bar restaurant and Grayton Beach State Park are approximately 2 miles east of the home, with Watercolor and Seaside about 3 miles to the east. In the back of the community there is access to a walking path to the Point Washington State Park.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Two large, covered decks
- Master on Main
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- 50" HD Flat Screen SMART TV
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom with Queen bed and en-suite bath, large walk-in shower, 40" HD Smart TV
- Washer and Dryer Laundry Room
- Bedroom 2 - King Master Suite with en-suite bath, Full Sized Crib in Large Walk-in Closet, walk-in shower, 32" Smart TV
- Bedroom 3 - Queen guest bedroom, 32" Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk room with 2 twin bunks, twin trundle and fouton, 32" Flat ScreenTV
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 3 beach chairs
- Boogie boards
Rates listed below DO NOT include housekeeping, taxes or damage insurance.
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for the booking fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 120 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-14 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $150.
When booking with us you can obtain a code to receive a 15% discount off Bike Rentals, paddle boards, baby items, beach gear, golf carts* and just about anything you need. *Golf cart rentals not eligible for discount.
Weight limit for dogs is restricted to 25 lbs.
Upon checking out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
Paradise Beach Rentals
We loved the house and the location! Pool was very nice and never too busy during our stay. Loved that we could take the trolley to and from the beach and also to other locations! The creamery at the beach access was amazing. We got ice cream every day which of course the kids loved! House was big enough for two families plus one single person. Would definitely stay again!
We loved our week stay at this beautiful house. It was very comfortable for 2 families. And we appreciated being at a more quiet end of 30a during a busy time of year there, but still close to great beaches and the bike path and some retail areas.
Home was very nice. Community pool area including covered deck, grills and tv is great. Only take down is distance to the beach (short drive or long walk), although it is probably give and take because such a pool area likely doesn't exist near the beach for the same price.
What a lovely home. We had a blast. Enjoyed hopping on our bikes and riding to town along 30A. Very convenient location. Couldn't have been more seamless from the moment we arrived until we left (reluctantly). We all wanted to stay forever!!!