About the property
- Townhome950 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Sleeps four, one king bed and two twin beds. Pool is just steps away from patio
57 Hilton Head Cabana has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. The kitchen is fully equipped and updated and opens to the dining area and living room. The dining table seats 4 and if you would like to dine on the patio there is also a table, 4 chairs, and an umbrella. There is a gas grill on the patio. The living room has plenty of seating and a great view of the well maintained courtyard. There is a flat screen TV, DVD player and wifi. The courtyard has a covered seating with tables between the kiddie pool and the family pool. There is a half bath on the main floor. The main level and upstairs bath has tile flooring. There is a full bath upstairs. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a flat screen TV. The front bedroom has 2 twin beds and a DVD player and a flat screen.
* NO PETS of ANY KIND!!!
* NO SMOKING!!!!!!
* Occupancy limited to a maximum of 4 people.
* The beach is 500 steps away! There are to beach paths located across the street on either side of the complex. The best route is the one that takes you through Sea Side Villas. You can see this path from our unit.
* Van Der Meer Tennis is one block away
* Grocery store (Bilo) is about a half mile away.
* Coligny Plaza is about a 7- 10 minute walk on the path. They offer entertainment at night during the summer as well as shopping and restaurants.
* There is golf close by in Sea Pines Plantation or Shipyard Plantation.
* Miniature golf is near Coligny.
* Bike are available to rent near Coligny or the can deliver them to the condo. There are almost 60 miles of public paths and 12 miles of beach to bike.
* Hilton head has a a lot shopping available front upscale to resale to antiques. Tanger Outlets are located off-island in Bluffton.
* There is one assigned parking spot located in front of the unit. Any spaces not marked with a number are on a first come first serve basis.
* There a several different denominations of churches with in close proximity.
This condo is our second home, it's very comfortable and has all that you need to enjoy your vacation.
*****We do not have a cleaning company******* Renters need to clean the unit as they depart (all supplies are provided). We visit frequently and will deep clean as necessary. Renters are also required to bring your own linens (towels & sheets, toiletries) as they aren't provided.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Gina Calvert
We have owned this unit since 1989. It has been rented long term until a couple of years ago. We did a major remodel in 2004 and updated it last year. We have been using this as our get a way place and love being able to enjoying it. We live in Charleston, SC.
Gina Calvert purchased this Townhome in 1989
Why Gina Calvert chose South Forest Beach
This property is in a great location. Close to it all in a family oriented environment.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect family get away!
This is our second time staying at this property. The condo is well maintained and in a perfect location for everything. The pool is perfect for little kids, the walk/bike to the beach is super easy, and the condo is comfortable and well stocked. We look forward to returning next year!
Exactly as advertised
Great location. Comfortable master suite. Would definitely rent again
GREAT VACATION & TOWNHOUSE !!
The townhouse was clean, well equipped and updated with a beach theme décor. The quiet complex had perfect access to the beach, biking trails, shopping and restaurants. The attached storage area provided a secure place for our bikes. The gas grill and patio was great for BBQ dinners. The only down side was the lack of a washer and dryer. Going to the laundromat was inconvenient and costly. The owner was very accommodating and we thoroughly enjoyed "our home away from home".
Would highly recommend for families.
Loved the ample space for our family of four! Convenient location to beach, shopping, & eating.
Great place! Clean and close to everything for a great price.
We had a great time. Will definitely be going back!
It was close to the beach and clean.
Hilton Head Cabana Property. Our condo is located less than a half mile from Coligny Plaza which offers dining and shopping for groceries, clothing, ice cream, candy souvenirs and more. It is a very easy walk or bike ride on the path located directly in front of the condo complex. There is also a theater and miniature golf also with in biking/walking distance.