Whispering Woods Cottage in a Gated Resort(74 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Welcome to this unique cottage in the woods. Located in a gated community between Lake Cumberland and Daniel Boone National Forest. Come and enjoy a spectacular nature show.
Resonable rates offered in this completely furnished cottage with your enjoyment and relaxation in mind.
This home features main level which includes kitchen, living room with queen sleeper /sofa and half bath, large stone gas fireplace. Upper level has a bedroom with queen bed and full bath.
Lots of decking with a patio set, gas grill and hot tub.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Amenities include a fully stocked kitchen stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, blender, toaster, crockpot. All dinneware and cookware. Luxurious linens, 1 queen bed and 1 queen sleeper/sofa. Washer/dryer, 2 flat screen TVs, DVD player, movies, games, books & cards. WIRELESS INTERNET!! and unlimited long distance phone. Large stone gas fireplace, gas grill, hot tub. Swimming pool within walking distance, tennis courts, off road boat parking. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 15, 2017
2 night min stay
May 16 - Sep 7, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 8 - Nov 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $45
- Hot Tub $25
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 10%
3 night minimun for Holiday weekends, 2 night min Spring-Fall, 2 ni
1/2 of rental plus $200 deposit is required at time of reservation. Remainder of rental due 30 days prior go arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Top Thing to do in City:
* Car Show.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hiking in Daniel Boone National Forest.
* Cumberland Falls and moonbow.
* Stearns Scenic Railway.
* New Library & Children's Garden.
* Carniege Center with arts & crafts.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Drive-In Theater.
* Putt-Putt Golf.
* Somersplash Water Park.
* Mini-Indy Go-Karts.
Burnside Marina. You will pass this marina on your way to the cottage.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.