‘Lamm's End Breathtaking Mountain Views’ is the perfect couples’ getaway for 6! This 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home is 9 miles from Asheville and the array of eateries, breweries, and galleries scattered throughout this destination city. The gorgeous Blue Ridge Parkway is minutes away! The screened porch and decks all have fabulous mountain views, while the bedrooms are all equipped with dedicated baths, Euro pillow top mattresses, luxurious all-cotton bedding and flat-screen cable TVs.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
‘Lamm’s End Breathtaking Mountain Views” is a perch on top of the world! This grand mountain getaway is framed by majestic mountain vistas from nearly every room in the home. There are designer touches throughout, including plenty of original artwork and high-end furnishings.
Can’t tear your eyes away from those 4 peak mountain views? Grab your favorite beverage, throw some steaks on the grill, and soak in the mountain splendor. The screened porch has a beautiful stack stone fireplace to chase away the chill of September, October and November when the Asheville Mountains explode with color during fall foliage.
The chef’s kitchen has every gadget imaginable, so guests easily whip up a gourmet meal from the abundance of organic fruits and veggies available in this farm-to-table movement paradise. The open plan of the home makes for wonderful entertaining, and an elegant dining room with seating for 8 is just off of the kitchen.
The great room features a gorgeous stacked stone fireplace - the perfect spot to curl up and enjoy your favorite program on the 60-inch flat screen TV. There’s also a second living room on the lower level, so you’ll find plenty of space for you and your guests to spread out and relax.
Come nighttime, flip a coin for any of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms. Be warned you may have to fight over the first floor master suite which includes a spa quality bath, a large soaker tub, and a walk-in shower for 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
The scenic vistas of beautiful western North Carolina are just minutes from ‘Lamm’s End Breathtaking Mountain Views’. Our location is a perfect launching pad to explore the Blue Ridge Parkway, especially during the Fall foliage!
Downtown Asheville is just 9 miles away (about a 20 minute drive), where you can discover the city's culture and history. This hot spot is known for its vibrant arts district, historic architecture, and up-and-coming music scene. Check the calendar before you go, as the streets of Asheville are often filled with events, shows, and festivals!
Don't miss the Biltmore Estate, where you can tour the mansion, sip wine at the Antler Hill Village & Winery, attend festive seasonal events, or experience true farm-to-table dining!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, in-unit laundry machines, large back deck, gas grill, outdoor dining area, 2-car parking, and more!
- Beautiful Fairview location - Just 10 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, 15 minutes from downtown Asheville, and 13 minutes to the Biltmore Estate!
- Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~ 13.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- If evidence of smoking is found a $200 fine will be charged
- No pets allowed
- If evidence of pets found a $1000 fine will be charged
- No events, exceeding max occupancy, parties or large gatherings
- If evidence of events, exceeding max occupancy, parties or large gatherings a $1000 fine will be charged
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID's will be checked prior to arrival