Fall in love with the Sooner State in this cozy 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home in Tulsa. Located just minutes from downtown, Keystone Lake, and the unique Brookside district, this 1,840-square-foot home for 8 is near the action. Whether you choose to spend your days lounging in the spacious family room, soaking up the sun in the backyard, or shopping on 71st Street, this comfortable-yet-elegant home is sure to provide your family with memories you'll cherish forever.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
As you enter your temporary Tulsa abode, the living room's great natural light and flat-screen Smart TV will be the first to greet you.
When stomachs start to rumble, head into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up your signature dish. Complete with stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops, the kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like the 'Next Food Network Star.'
Enjoy a family movie night in the large family room. Whether you choose to stream 'The Outsiders,' which was filmed in Tulsa, or your Netflix favorites, you're sure to feel completely at peace as you lounge on the plush sectional.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, the top-of-the-line bed and flat-screen Smart TV will make you feel like you're in a 5-star hotel suite.
Can't get enough of the mild Oklahoma weather? Spend some time in the large backyard. Surrounded by a large fence, the backyard is not only a great place to play with the little ones, it's also private.
In town for the state fair or other event? You're in luck, this home sits just 10 minutes from the Tulsa Expo Center, the center of the Tulsa State Fair and one of the largest clear span buildings in the world!
Thanks to this home's unbeatable location, you'll be less than 15 minutes from downtown, the Blue Dome Entertainment District, Utica Square, and much, much more!
Shop til you drop on 71st Street, located just 7 miles from the property. Home to the Woodland Hills Mall, this area boasts big-box retailers, great restaurants, and hidden gems like a little snow cone shack tucked behind the huge Sunshine furniture store.
For a unique Tulsa experience, head to Brookside and peruse the area's quaint shops and art galleries before the streets come alive with partygoers lining up outside trendy bars and clubs.
If you're looking for some fun in the sun, be sure to check out Riverside Park and Keystone Lake. Sitting within 35 minutes of the house, these gorgeous outdoor spaces attract flocks of people each year.
Those in town for homecoming, graduation, or a college tour will love the home's proximity to the University of Tulsa.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 6 flat-screen Smart TVs, a large yard, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, garage parking for 2 vehicles, open street parking, and more!
- Top-notch Tulsa Location - 10 minutes from the Tulsa Expo Center, within 15 minutes of the Blue Dome Entertainment District, Utica Square, 7 miles from 71st Street shopping, within 35 minutes of Riverside Park and Keystone Lake, and 7 miles from the University of Tulsa
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tulsa International Airport, 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~6.5 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 20
- Event fee(s): Additional $100 cleaning fee
- Outside services/vendor details: Permitted with homeowner approval
- Event parking: On-street parking
- Alcohol policies: Permitted
- Event insurance: Required (contact Evolve for more details)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in