Best Mission Beach Location, Awesome Views, Steps to Sand & All Action, Sleeps 7(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Ocean Views,new Inside Plus Hotel Quality Beds. Walk to All. Quiet 2 View Patios
This is a good size condo that sleeps 6 in beds, more if you're willing to share.
* Best Mission Beach location - walk to everything: 20 steps to ocean sand, 100 yds to bay and 4* hotels, 100 yds to top restaurants, beach rentals, etc. Quicker access to freeways than other locations.
* Great San Diego location - central and easy access to everything of interest: Downtown, SD Bay, Old Town, Zoo, Sea World, La Jolla, Del Mar & its race track, North County, Mexico, etc.
* Amazing ocean, sand, sunset, and boardwalk views from your dining foyer and living room.
* Very short walk to everything - the beach, the bay, 4* hotels, Pacific Beach & Mission
Beach nightlife and activities. All kinds of water sports, bike rentals. Short drive to SeaWorld,
the Zoo, La Jolla, etc
* Beautifully renovated unit with new laminate wood and tile floors, new bathroom, stainless steel
hot water with dual tankless water heaters
* Has a Queen bed, a Queen sleeper couch and a Full sleeper couch housed in 2 rooms Sleeps up to 6. Includes high quality, super comfortable Hilton Hotel bed.
* Has two ocean/sand/boardwalk view patio decks. One is just outside the front door and is private to the unit. The second one is larger, on the other side of the building, and on a walk street next to multi-million dollar homes (see photo). This one may be shared from time to time. Includes two sets of brand new patio furniture and two barbeque grills.
* Ample parking.
* Ground level unit - safe for children (we also have a 2nd floor unit if you prefer, just ask)
* Cross NO streets to get to beach
* So close to ocean you can hear it all the time (unless you close the windows) and fall to sleep by it at night. Far enough from Mission Blvd that you hear no traffic from it.
NOTE! This is a good size condo. We also have other top-rated condos in the same wonderful location. If you need a larger one, multiple units, or an even more economical one, please inquire. Here are a couple of those listings: Sleeps 4-6: VRBO Listing #588563 ; Sleeps 4-7: VRBO listing #817986; Sleeps 8-12: VRBO Listing #904548
We also have many references from other online booking sites (averaging 4 to 5 stars) and are happy to share them.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered:
Smoking only allowed outside the condo unit and so long as it does not impact other guests (e.g. in patio areas). Smoking policy is strictly enforced to ensure all guests, current and future will not be impacted. Portion of deposit may be taken if smoking rules are violated....moreless
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Good sized bedroom with full height closet and adjoining bath.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath. All new.
- We have additional 5* ocean view condos available in the same location close to the beach in case you have a larger or smaller party. Feel free to inquire. These include: http://www.vrbo.com/588563 http://www.vrbo.com/707385 http://www.vrbo.com713833 http://www.vrbo.com/487860 http://www.vrbo.com/688373 ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 24 - Aug 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $19 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $95
- Pet Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 11.05%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Phenomenal location - 15 yards from the ocean/beach, 100 yards to the bay, famous Catamaran hotel and all it offers. Short walk to many restaurants. Less than 5 minutes to Belmont park, 10 minutes to sea world, 15 minutes to San Diego zoo, downtown San Diego, old town and many great attractions.
Why Mission Beach, San Diego, CA, USA:
It's an amazing combination of: * Ocean, sand and boardwalk views * 20 steps to beach - cross not roads to get there. Walk straight off the beach. * Best Mission Beach location -- walking distance to the best restaurants, entertainment, bars, hotels, etc., yet far enough and insulated from the noise so you can have peace and quiet or activity upon desire * Fastest access to freeway and other San Diego sights versus other Mission Beach locations * All new interior - kitchen, bath, windows, floors, beds/bedding, etc... * Two patios with ocean views - one private, one shared. * Accomodates pets well with indoor/outdoor area. Ask management for pet consideration. * Beach toys NOTE! This is a good size condo that sleeps 6 or more. We also have top rated ones that sleep 4 and 10 in the same ocean view building steps to the beach. See VRBO Listing #588563 for parties of 4, and VRBO Listing #487860 for parties of 10 or more Also see our newest listing: VRBO Listing #817986 for parties of 5-6 We also have many fine references from the short time we've been operational (some from other booking sites) and are happy to share them.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It's an amazing combination of: * Ocean, sand and boardwalk views * 20 steps to beach - cross not roads to get there. Walk straight off the beach. * Best Mission Beach location -- walking distance to the best restaurants, entertainment, bars, hotels, etc., yet far enough and insulated from the noise so you can have peace and quiet or activity upon desire * Fastest access to freeway and other San Diego sights versus other Mission Beach locations * All new interior - kitchen, bath, windows, floors, beds/bedding, etc... * Two patios with ocean views - one private, one shared. * Accomodates pets well with indoor/outdoor area. Ask management for pet consideration. * Beach toys NOTE! This is a good size condo. We also have other top-rated condos in the same wonderful location. If you need a larger one, multiple units, or an even more economical one, please inquire. Here are a couple of those listings: Sleeps 4-6: VRBO Listing #588563 ; Sleeps 4-7: VRBO listing #817986; Sleeps 8-12: VRBO Listing #904548 We also have many references from other online booking sites (averaging 4 to 5 stars) and are happy to share them.
- Primary: +1 8583349662
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sit down ocean / beach / boardwalk views from patio.
Bedroom with new Queen Hilton Hotel bed - very comfortable
Charming living room with ocean views from here and adjoining dining area.
Brand new kitchen - Granite, Stainless Steel, Dishwasher!, Stove, Microwave, etc
Large ocean view patio bbq deck seats 20+ Cross no streets to get o beach Safe!
One of multiple patio & bbq sets on ocean view deck. Patio seats 20+. Shared
Private ocean view patio for this condo! See also larger shared bbq view patio
Close up of ocean, beach and boardwalk view from private deck
Sit down ocean, beach and boardwalk views from dining room table
Belmont Park is close by, as are SeaWorld, the Zoo & many other attractions.
Beach nearby on a Winter day
Views from Private Outdoor Patio. Similar sit down views from dining room.
Entry from bedroom into living room
All new kitchen - new cabinets, sink, appliances, etc. Granite and Stainless
New Kitchen - another anglepartial view
Large ocean view patio BBQ deck. Seats 20+. Two BBQs. Shared
Truly steps to beach, and cross no roads to get there. Child and animal safe.
Pool and Jacuzzi access to nearby 4* hotel. Inquire on current availability.
Beautiful warm beach in front of our building. Great surfing, swimming, etc
Portion of New Bathroom
Great surfing nearby. Beautiful shoreline views and drives.
View from just outside building on a vibrant day
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.