About the property
- Condo720 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
1 Bedroom/1 1/2 Bath OCEAN FRONT CONDO overlooking the Pool & Beach!
- Think SUMMER! Reserve early to get your favorite week!
- Beautiful Direct Ocean Front Condo with 1 Bedroom/1 ½ Baths overlooking the Pool and Ocean!!
- Listen to the waves while enjoying your morning coffee from this 11’ x 13’ private balcony or after a relaxing day at the beach or pool!
- Enjoy spectacular sunrises from the comfort of your living room! Watch the dolphins go by from the balcony or while you are taking a morning beach walk!
- Spacious bedroom with king size bed decorated with relaxing colors! Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
- Flat Screen TV’s in living Room and bedroom, free wireless internet, washer/dryer, sleeps 2-4.
- Remodeled with new flooring in living room!
- Clean unit and very well-maintained! Local contractor checks on the unit weekly between rentals!
- Convenient location to restaurants and shopping including Acme, Bull on the Beach, Lombardi’s Pizza, Liquid Assets, Blue Fish, Layton's Breakfast, Coffee Beanery , The Plaza Jungle Bar and Grill (on the Beach located next door to the Pyramid –Kid friendly and the best crab cakes in Ocean City!!) and 7-11 Convenience store is also located next door.
- Ocean City bus stop located in front of building! Ride all day for $3!
- Sorry, no Senior week rentals (must be 25 or older).
- Weekly Rates: Taxes Not Included; ***There are NO ADDITIONAL FEES (such as Processing Fee, Cleaning Fee, Building Registration Fee and Wireless Internet)! Be sure to keep this in mind when comparing other properties that may add these extra fees!
- 50% Deposit due upon Confirmation and remaining Balance due 14 days prior to arrival; 20% Cancellation Fee. Balance is refundable if the unit is re-rented prior to check-in date.
- LINENS AND TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED. Please be sure to bring them!
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m. and Check-in is 3 p.m.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Barbara Billek
I grew up in Manhattan and spent my summers on Long Beach, Long Island. I loved the beach. When I moved to Maryland I explored Ocean City and "fell in love".
Barbara Billek purchased this Condo in 1975
Why Barbara Billek chose Ocean City
At that time, the Pyramid was under construction and I bought Unit 3J, so I am one of the few original owners.
What makes this Condo unique
I chose this unit because I could see the beach from anywhere in the living room/dining room and best of all, I can see the ocean while cooking in the kitchen. This unit which is on the third floor is just a 'hop, skip and a jump" down the stairs to the pool or beach. I don't have to wait for an elevator.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Loved the location, the beautiful view from balcony and the friendliness around me.
This condo was clean & comfortable for our family. We enjoyed the view of the ocean from the private balcony. Pool was nice. Very secure building. Would recommend
weather was beautiful, beach was very clean easy walk or drive to many shops and restaurants
Family get away
Great place to take a family. Property was in a good location. Clean. Enjoyable
We had a great stay! The condo is very clean. Great views of the ocean, beach and pool. Being able to walk instead of waiting for the elevator is a huge plus. The agent was very attentive to a problem with the sliding glass door and had it taken care of right away.
The only negative is that the bed could use replacing. It's pretty worn and noisy. If possible, bring your own pillows. The ones provided are not very comfortable. I would also recommend that you bring a good knife and cutting board if you plan on cooking. Minor things, but bringing these items will make your stay better.
We had a great time and would definitely rent this condo again!
Beautiful condo in the perfect location. We loved every minute of our stay!!