About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Luxurious 3 Quarters Estate
The main house has three bedrooms, 2 full baths, a half bath, and a den with a futon and flat screen.
The guest house has two bedrooms and one bath. With full kitchen and living room and eating area.
The newly furnished studio apartment has full bath, separate kitchen and eating area.
These three Seperate quarters are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and fountains.
A beautiful swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sunbathing area sits to the left of the property among the palm trees and flowering landscape.
The property is completey surrounded by a wall and gate plenty of privacy. With a remote drive way gate leading to two parking spaces.
King and queen size beds fitted in the finest linens and pillows. Modern and comfortable furnishings and top of the line appliances.
Email or call for more information and to reserve! Thank you!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place for a multi-generation family reunions
Property was clean and convenient. The pool was well maintained. Amgel was responsive to our needs.
A very attractive property.
This is our third time at this property and could not have been more pleased. Angel has always made nice upgrades to this property each year. Every thing you need for a great vacation is there.
Spring Training Trip 2018
Up to the very end of our trip both Angel and Tim were very responsive, but failed to correctly fix our issues. First let me add a little perspective to this property which is not in their website. The property although nice is in need of a lot of “Professional” repair. Many items get fixed with a band-aid and then break again easily.
• Front gate never worked.
• Barbeque Pit was similar to what you would find in a State Park.
• Handle in downstairs bathroom sink was broken when we arrived and kept falling off.
• Large bathroom shows a tub but there is no stopper so only the shower can be used
• No door on Master Bath
• Palmetto bugs in the house.
• In the two bedroom apartment we found saw dust on the dresser and wipe it off only to find it there again several hours later.
• There is a high speed train that passed close to property a couple time per hour all day and NIGHT!
Issues we needed to call:
• Upstairs bathroom sink was clogged. (Called/fixed twice)
• Upstairs toilet was broken. (Again called/fixed twice)
• Security Alarm would go off day and night.
• Plumbing under kitchen sink came loose and water was everywhere.
• On second to last day we saw a mouse. We caught the little guy later that day.
• On our last night my sister-law found her sandal not in the closet (of the one bedroom apartment) but in a different room which was up one large step. Her sandal was carried there by something and had some very large teeth marks not caused by a little mouse. We then found some very large droppings from whatever was living in those walls and it did not come from a mouse. This time Tim brought in a 9" Rat trap! Bag of medicine ripped open by an animal.
• When my sister-in-law saw this trap she refused to sleep in that apartment so they slept in a chair and couch.
- Could hear something running in the walls & ceiling at night.
• There were many other issues but we are limited on the review size so they were eliminated.
My final comments are for Angel and Tim. You have a property with a lot of potential. Spend some of the money you are making from the renters and invest back in the property with PROFESSIONALS DOING THE WORK. Then when something does go wrong, make it right with the customers. Angel asked what she could do. We thought reimbursement of damages plus an adjustment. We asked Angel what adj she thought would be fair. To this date we are still waiting for her response.
Every year we have the absolute pleasure of hosting hundreds of people from all over the world. They travel to beautiful Palm Beach and book our Luxurious Estate for everything from family reunions, golf excursions, accommodations for members of the wedding party, honeymoons, business travel, girls weekends, bachelorette weekends, and so much more.
Very unfortunate that this group of over 12 people decided on the last night of their 8 day stay they were going to verbally insult us, make false accusations, and insinuate that financial compensations needed to be made. All of this took place in front of my husband and 4 year old son. We have never experienced anything like this before, it was very disturbing. Especially since we spoke and text the guests during their stay and they were so nice and totally understanding about the occasional hick ups that arise with such a huge property.
We have no idea why this guest choose to berate our property and be dishonest. We resolved every issue (completely the first time) within hours of being made aware of them.
And in regards to the others:
-we saw no damage to personal property
-we removed the large rodent trap a week after these guest left while other guests were staying because no one saw or heard anything
-we have a very nice commercial outdoor grill perfect for large groups, resistant to rust and warping
-the train a few blocks away goes by a few times a day. Never been a big issue for guests
We just installed a spa jacuzzi, paved an outdoor dining area, remolded the master bathroom, and countless other things that go into professionally maintaining an estate.
We have hundreds of 5 star reviews on countless vacation sites because we offer a Beautiful Estate at an amazing price. Please read our reviews before and after this one. The truth is in the numbers, in this case the 5 star reviews.
Thank you! Namusta
Great accommodations with lots of room from family. The main house living room was great location for family conversation, close to kitchen with lots of sitting room. Great location to airport and local resturants. Well kept neighborhood and very quiet area of town.
Angel was great with our special needs!!
Clean and Very Nice!
It was a very clean property with a lot of charm inside. Very nice hardwood floors, a nice kitchen, and space for our entire group. I wasn't pleasantly surprised as pictures can sometimes be misleading, but not in this case. It was exactly as advertised, close to a grocery store, and a short drive to downtown West Palm. We had a great time here!