You will find tranquility, privacy and breathtaking panoramic views from this gorgeous townhome. This spacious multi-level property offers towering ceilings, large windows and an inviting main floor entertaining space. With two decks, amazing southern exposure and the perfect layout for families and groups, guests will want to return year after year!
LOCATION – This townhome is located in the Charter Ridge complex above the picturesque town of Breckenridge on Baldy Mountain. The free shuttle is located nearby that gives you access not only to Breckenridge but the surrounding Summit County area. Endless activities abound year-round with miles of cross-country, hiking and biking trails right out the back door.
AMENITIES – Your group will have plenty of space to spread out, to find comfort and privacy with the master king suite and bunkroom on the mid-level and the king and queen bedrooms on the lower level. Gatherings are made easy on the main level to enjoy cooking up dinner, dining together or hanging out in the living room for conversation, listening to music or watching a movie together. After dinner, the group can head down to soak in the hot tub while taking in the amazing surrounding views of the Ten Mile Range.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 2,398 s.f.
• Sleeps 14 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Bunk Bedroom
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range & Breckenridge Ski Area
• Charter Ridge Townhomes – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 4 miles
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile (4 min. walk) to shuttle located on Baldy Rd.
o Main St – 3.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck – Gas grill & 4 patio chairs
• Lower level Patio – Private outdoor hot tub
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED for this property
• Parking – 1 garage space & 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Quiet time from 10 pm - 8 am per HOA