** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Fall in love with Suttons Bay from this 1-bath studio with room for 4! This vacation rental features all of the comforts of home, plus a serene setting on Leo Creek. The property's idyllic location, within walking distance of the public beach and 1 mile from the boat launch, lets you easily access all of your favorite water activities along with the town's restaurants and shops.
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Pullout Couch
Cruise on over to this chic studio outfitted with calming blue decor and plush furnishings! Amenities, such as wireless internet access and central air conditioning, guarantee a convenient and comfortable stay.
Soak in your location just outside of the turquoise front door - where you'll find 2 patio chairs and a charcoal grill, perfect for an at-home barbecue. A few steps away, the fire pit offers an ideal place to stargaze and roast marshmallows in the evening.
After a day on Suttons Bay, retreat to your home-away-from-home for rest and relaxation while streaming your favorite Netflix shows on the flat-screen Smart TV. When hunger sets in, whip up a homemade meal in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with a full refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and toaster.
Come nightfall, enjoy a cleansing shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels. Crawl into the queen-sized bed to be gently lulled to sleep by the peaceful sound of Leo Creek - located just outside of your window.
With an incredible location, like the one of this studio, you might have a hard time choosing what to do first! Should you head to the public beach, located just 2 blocks away, for fun in the sun - swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, or picnicking - or should you launch the boat into Suttons Bay from the public boat launch for a day on the lake? The options are truly endless!
When you're not on the water, you'll find plenty of things to do in town! Dine out at one of the many restaurants, including 9 Beans Rows Restaurant and Martha's Leelanau Table, and peruse shops, such as Lima Bean and Front Porch Gift Shop, to pick out a souvenir or two. Additional attractions in the area include The Bay Theatre, Murdick's Fudge Shoppe, and much more.
For the vino lovers of the group, make sure to check out the local wineries and vineyards during your vacation! Within 10 minutes of the property, you'll discover more than 5, including 45 North Vineyard and Winery, Silver Leaf Vineyard and Winery, and Blustone Vineyards. Beer connoisseurs will also be happy to know that Hop Lot Brewing Co. is located within walking distance of the property, along with many more just a short drive away in Traverse City.
Don't forget to explore Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore - located only 35 minutes away! Here, you'll experience bluffs that tower 450 feet above Lake Michigan, plush lush forests, miles of sandy beach, and unique flora and fauna that make up this stunning natural attraction.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, fire pit, charcoal grill, fresh linens and towels, central air conditioning and heat, ample parking for both vehicles and boat trailers, and so much more
- Serene Suttons Bay location on Leo Creek just 2 blocks from the public beach, 1 mile from the public boat launch, and within walking distance of shops and restaurants, while also being close to wineries, breweries, and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cherry Capital Airport - 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~ 20 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in