A 3 bed/3 bath vacation rental property in South Lake Tahoe. The property is located in Summit Village, <2 miles from the lifts of Heavenly Ski Resort. This amazing vacation rental home features an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, modern conveniences, privacy and a restful mountain retreat.
• 1,200 ft2/111 m2 - 2 story chalet mountain home
• 7,300 ft/2225m Elevation – Blue Sky High!
• 3 spacious bedrooms, including 3 bathrooms (sleeps 8)
• Private, peaceful setting surrounded by acres of National Forest Reserve
• Hiking trails right from the property
• Minutes away from the lake, casinos and shopping
• Extraordinary attention to detail throughout
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Cable Television
• Telephone (Local Calling Only)
• Cozy living room with a wood burning stove & 50” flat screen TV & DVD player
• iPod docking station
• High-end furnishings throughout
• Game Room with 50” flat screen TV & PS3
• Gas BBQ and cafe table on upper deck
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washer/Dryer (light loads only)
• Open Parking Lot
KITCHEN / DINING
• Chef inspired gourmet kitchen
• Stainless Steel appliances
• High quality cookware, dishware & cutlery
• Dining table & bar - seats 8
PRIME LOCATION! (all within 4 miles)
• Heavenly Ski Resort / Shopping Village and Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake Beaches & Round Hill Pines with pool, tennis courts
• Casinos Nightlife at Harrah's, Mount Bleu, Harvey's
• The Chart House Seafood, and Wine Bar
• Horizon Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and Indoor Playground
• Safeway and Raley's Grocery Stores
WINTER / SKIING
This home is especially warm & cozy with easy access to the slopes. Your group will love the super-easy access of getting to the slopes hassle-free in less than 5 minutes, you will reach the Stagecoach and Boulder lifts of Heavenly Ski Resort that are less than 2 miles away.
The skiing and snowboarding in Lake Tahoe is arguably the best in the west -- It's a veritable winter wonderland with an average record-breaking snowfall of 409 inches! There are 15 downhill ski resorts with tons of challenging terrain. Groomed powder, combined with seemingly eternal sunshine, makes Tahoe among the world's most popular alpine ski and snowboard destinations. There are also 10 cross-country centers, 4 snowmobiling companies, sledding and even sleigh riding.
Enjoy the beautiful blue sky and soak up some rays or have a BBQ and dine outdoors at the café table on the upper deck. The stunning Lake Tahoe beaches are a short drive away and very easily accessed. Activities include championship golfing, mountain biking and boating, just to name a few. Hiking and biking trails begin just off the property and the Edgewood Golf Course is just 3 miles away. Whatever the season, you'll love our famous weather, mountain air and convenient location.