|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
THIS PROPERTY MAY OFFER DISCOUNTS, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SEE ALL DISCOUNTS AND PARTICIPATING PROPERTIES: http://www.nomadnessrentals.com/#discounts. Must book directly through our website to obtain discount.
Located in the middle of old-growth Jeffrey pines with their vanilla, lemon, pineapple, violets, apple and, quite commonly, butterscotch, scent, Four Season Solstice 24 is in a complex of just 24 units right on the 16th fairway of Mammoth's spectacular 18-hole Sierra Star Golf Course--quiet, private, cathedral ceilings, lots of windows and beautiful views--like living in a tree house.
In one of the town's newest complexes completed by Intrawest in 2006 on the Sierra Star golf course, this beautiful immaculate luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bath end-unit is the ideal starting point for your Mammoth vacation. Just 2 minutes to Eagle Express in one direction, ? mile from the Village gondola, shopping and restaurants in the other and immediately across the road from the Sierra Star club house, you are centrally located for all your outdoor activities--winter skiing, spring hiking, summer golfing and biking, and fall fishing. And you're only 45 minutes from the eastern entrance to Yosemite. This gorgeously appointed unit comes with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, granite counters, relaxing living area with a large flat-screen TV, stereo system and DVD player and a private patio with a Weber gas grill. Enjoy beautiful Mammoth evenings as you sit in front of the fireplace or on the patio, wine glass in hand, reflecting on the day's events. And there's a hot tub only steps away where you can watch the snowflakes or deer come by. Four Season Solstice 24 is the perfect place to experience Mammoth at its best.
This extra large (1525 sq. ft.) corner unit has a convenient ground level entrance which leads to the main, second floor south-facing bright sunny living/dining area with cathedral ceilings, kitchen, two well-furnished bedrooms, patio, washer/dryer and bathroom. The master suite is on the third floor with a jetted bathtub and separate shower and walk-in closet, as well as a lovely balcony. Leave your car in the secure underground parking garage (bike racks provided and heated in the winter--no shoveling!), and catch the free town shuttle from the nearby stop.
Ideal for three couples, or just you and the family, relax and unwind in our attractively decorated spacious home when you are not out exploring the incredible Eastern Sierras.
- Convenient resort key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys) with a unique combination generated for each rental.
- Radiant floor heating as well as wall radiators with individual thermostats in each bedroom and the entry. The gas fireplace provides picturesque heat to the living/dining area.
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom and the living room for the occasional (not many, since Mammoth's elevation is 8,000 feet) humid summer day.
- Secure assigned parking in a heated garage under the complex with an elevator to the ground floor of building #3. (We are in building #4.)
- Mountain and fairway views through large and numerous windows (that open to the seasonal breezes!).
- Outdoor hot tub between buildings #2 and #3 overlooking the golf course.
- Close proximity to free Mammoth Mountain shuttle stop No. 49
- Less than a five minute drive to Canyon Lodge, Eagle Lodge, or Mammoth Village Gondola.
- Three minute drive to grocery store, restaurants, bars, etc. on Old Mammoth Road or Main Street.
- 42" and 23" HD LCD TV, stereo system and DVD player.
- Free Wireless Internet.
- Across the street from Sierra Star Golf Course Club House.
- Gas Weber BBQ on your private patio.
- Close proximity to numerous bike trails and nature walks.
Mammoth Lakes Business Tax Certificate No: #07235
*Not handicap accessible
**Spa, pool, and sauna hours, availability, and conditions are subject to change without notice. See rental Contract for details.
***Internet service/WiFi is NOT guaranteed. See contract for details.
We were so impressed with how bright and well decorated this condo was. It was such a pleasure to have such a nice place to come back to after a long day of adventures. The staff was so friendly and helpful, we will definitely recommend Nomadness and this condo especially to our friends.
The place was clean and the size was perfect for our group (we had 4 adults and 3 kids). There was a great little hill right outside which the kids loved sliding down with the sled. It was in a great location for skiing and very close to Canyon Lodge (we were dropped off there every morning by someone in our party, there is no shuttle service in this area). Overall we had a great stay and highly recommend this place.
- Mammoth Mountain
- Snow Shoeing
- Summer Activities
-Picture of Places
One hour drive to Yosemite National Park. Short drive or shuttle during the summer and then a short hike to Devil's Postpile and Rainbow Falls. Visit the ghost town of Bodie and get immersed into the Old West. And for the most adventurous - ski the slopes, climb the rocks and hike the picks of the beautiful Eastern Sierra.