NOTICE- Maintenance Power Outage Alert - 10/12/2018 Estimated time - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
In order to keep crews safe, it is necessary to temporarily turn off the power, so they can install upgrades or make repairs to the grid.
We understand the having your power off is an inconvenience, We appreciate your patience.
FOUR SEASON SOLSTICE 24
REFRESHED, RENEWED, AND REDECORATED!
This is not your parents ski cabin - no knotty pine except for the custom-built dining table or skis on the wall except for yours hanging in the entry. Located in the middle of old-growth Jeffrey pines, Four Season Solstice 24 is a luxurious contemporary unit in a complex completed in late 2006 of just four small townhome-style buildings overlooking the 16th fairway of Mammoths 18-hole Sierra Star Golf Course in Mammoth Lakes. Its quiet and private with cathedral ceilings, lots of windows and beautiful views--like living in a treehouse that looks out toward the Sherwin Mountains, not a neighboring behemoth condominium complex.
Ideal for three couples, or just you and your family, our home sleeps 7-8 people. Relax and unwind in front of the fireplace or on the patio with a glass of wine in hand, when you are not out exploring the incredible Eastern Sierras. This extra-large 1525 SQ. ft. corner unit has a convenient ground level entrance that leads to the main, second-floor south-facing bright and sunny living/dining area with cathedral ceilings. Theres a gourmet kitchen, two well-furnished bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with a double bed and a twin bed. There is also a firm foam mattress that can be used in the Queen bedroom as an extra twin bed.
Also on this floor are a patio with table and chairs, washer/dryer and a full bathroom with a large rain shower head. The king-bedded master suite is on the third floor with an ensuite spacious bathroom with a jetted bathtub and separate shower, also with a rain shower head, and large walk-in closet. It has its own lovely balcony with chairs. And theres a hot tub only steps away between buildings 2 and 3, where you can watch the snowflakes or deer come by. This beautiful immaculate luxury 3 bedrooms, 2 bath end-unit is the ideal starting point for your Mammoth vacation. Centrally located, you are only two minutes to Eagle Express, three to the Village Gondola, and five to Canyon Lodge, known as Warming Hut 2 before Intrawest left town.
Shopping and restaurants are also close by and the Sierra Star clubhouse is across from our front door. And youre only 45 minutes from the eastern entrance to Yosemite. This gorgeously appointed unit comes with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters and has a new dishwasher, GE Profile range/convection oven, Advantium Halogen-produced Radiant Heat/Microwave Oven, Blender, long-slot toaster, coffee maker, and 200 SQ. inch electric griddle. The relaxing living area has a large flat-screen TV with cable, stereo system and DVD player, as well as a Weber gas grill on the private patio. Leave your car in the underground heated parking garage with controlled access and catch the free town shuttle from the nearby stop. Four Season Solstice 24 is the perfect place to experience Mammoth at its best.
- Convenient resort key system, no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys, with a unique combination generated for each rental.
- Wall radiators with individual thermostats in each bedroom and the entry. The gas fireplace provides picturesque heat to the living/dining area.
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom and the living room for the occasional not many, since Mammoths elevation is 8,000 feet, humid summer day.
- Secure assigned parking in a heated garage under the complex with an elevator to the ground floor of building #2. We are in building #4.
- Mountain and fairway views through large and numerous windows that open to the seasonal breezes!
- Outdoor hot tub between buildings #2 and #3 overlooking the golf course.
- Close proximity to free Mammoth Mountain shuttle stop No. 49. Leave your car in our heated garage and take the free bus! Bus Stop #49 is at the corner of Sierra Star Parkway and Meridian. Walk downhill from the Solstice garage driveway to bus stop #49 on Meridian. Green, Grey and Pink lines are two stops from Eagle Lodge. Green and Grey lines also go to Vons, Pink also goes to the Village where there is a gondola to Canyon Lodge and a bus to the Main lodge. Click to view a bus map.
- Less than a five-minute drive to Canyon Lodge, Eagle Lodge, or Mammoth Village Gondola, 8-minute
drive to the Main Lodge at the top of the Mountain.
- Two to three-minute drive to Vons, restaurants, bars, etc. on Old Mammoth Road or Main Street.
- 42 in. HD LCD TV, stereo system, 23 in. HD LCD TV and DVD player in the master bedroom, Suddenlink cable for both TVs.
- Free Wireless Internet.
- Across the street from Sierra Star Golf Course Club House.
- Gas Weber BBQ on your private patio.
- Close proximity to numerous bike trails and nature walks.
This unit sleeps 7 guests comfortably, but can accommodate an additional guest on the foldout foam mattress for $25/night. Please contact us if you are interested in accommodating 8 guests at this unit.
This is a luxurious rental at a moderate price. We offer lower rates and specials during the off-season and mid-week during ski season. But during prime ski season, weekends, and holidays, rates are at market and we require 2 to 4-night minimum stays although our rates are still far, far less than the Westin hotel might charge for three separate bedrooms with a full kitchen.
Master - 1 king size bed
2nd - 1 queen size bed
3rd - 1 double, 1 single
Double layer latex foam mattress (20 inch deep oversize twin) that can be moved into a bedroom from the master bedroom closet
***After booking we will request your Date of Birth, Billing Address, and Email Address. This is for insurance purposes only. We also require a $0.01 Credit Card Deposit for any damages reported after your stay (Airbnb renters Only)***
*Not handicap accessible
*Spa, pool, and sauna hours, availability, and conditions are subject to change without notice. See rental Contract for details.
*Internet service/WiFi is NOT guaranteed. See contract for details.
*Cleaning fee $170, Reservation fee 4%
Mammoth Lakes Business Tax Certificate No 07235