Escape the bustle of city life when you stay at this peaceful Tulsa countryside vacation rental house. The private 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home awaits 10 guests on 1.5 acres along Route 66 next door to a petting zoo with farm animals. You'll be a world away as you lounge in the backyard, explore the local attractions and bask in the tranquility around you, all approximately 15-20 minutes away from downtown Tulsa and 12 minutes from Redbud Valley.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds, Twin-over-Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Unwind in 2,000 square feet of country comfort at this updated farm getaway. Modern luxuries pair perfectly with historic charm on 1.5 private acres of bucolic bliss to give you an unforgettable stay.
Take it easy on the leather L-shaped sectional while you watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Cozy up to the gas fireplace as you relax in the spacious open concept living area.
Fuel up for your adventures in the fully equipped kitchen where ample counter space and hardwood cabinets make cooking a treat. Savor home-cooked meals together at the 8-person kitchen island dining table, or at the hardwood table in the nook around the corner.
Step outside to the shaded porch overlooking the large backyard and dine al fresco at the picnic table. Take a nap on one of the chaise lounge chairs before visiting the petting zoo next door, where with the homeowner's permission, you can pet the animals!
As you grow tired, head into one of the charming bedrooms filled with wooden decor and homespun comfort. Drift off in your cloud-like bed as the serene quiet of the countryside settles around you.
Make sure to visit the friendly farm animals next door during your stay at this rural retreat. For more animal adventures, the Tulsa Zoo is nearby and offers hours of animal-filled fun. Pack a picnic lunch and take it to Redbud Valley Nature Preserve where you might encounter local wildlife along the scenic trail.
Drive 20 minutes into downtown Tulsa and learn about folk-singing legend Woody Guthrie at the Woody Guthrie Center. Tour the stunning Philbrook Museum of Art housed in a historic mansion with formal gardens. The Gilcrease Museum of American History and Art boasts a fantastic immersive experience.
Cherry Street and Utica Square both feature upscale boutique shopping and great dining and entertainment experiences. Try your luck at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino off of Route 66 before going for a scenic drive along the classic highway to take a picture at the Blue Whale.
Just 15 minutes away is the Gathering Place, Tulsa's picturesque riverfront park! This expansive park boasts numerous playgrounds, gardens, a skatepark, boathouse, walking trails, seasonal events, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, washer and dryer, complimentary toiletries, gas fireplace, shaded porch with picnic table, private 1.5-acre backyard, covered parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, space for trailer and RV parking and more
- Idyllic Tulsa location on 1.5 acres with access to the next door petting zoo. Area hotspots such as the Tulsa Zoo, Woody Guthrie Center, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, historic Route 66 and Redbud Valley
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tulsa International Airport - 7777 E Apache Street, Tulsa, OK 74115 (~8.1 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per dog, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives next door and has a petting zoo on the property. Guests are welcome to feed and pet the animals at the petting zoo with homeowner permission
- Extra persons fee of $20/night/person over 6 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in