Book this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house for your Denver trip! Built in 1958, this ranch-style home has been updated with modern amenities but still maintains its original charm, and provides an ideal location just 1 block north of the Perry Street Light Rail Station and the Lakewood Dry Gulch Park. Business travelers, families, long-time friends or any group of 13 can relax in the fenced backyard with flagstone and covered patios after days of adventure in the Mile High City!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Memory Foam Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Tri-fold Memory Foam Mattresses, 1 Twin Tri-fold Memory Foam Mattress
Convenient garage and driveway/street parking, a large yard space, and retaining wall full of morning glory vines that flourish every summer welcome you to your Denver home-away-from-home. Inside, the home's original wood floors have been kept intact but restored and set a great environment for your hours of leisure.
The living room includes a workstation with a wireless all-in-one printer for corporate travelers, game area with a card table, and a huge plush sectional with room for everyone in your group! During downtime, unwind by playing favorite tunes through the surround-sound speaker system with a Bluetooth adapter or watch favorite movies on the 70-inch flat-screen TV.
Head into the spacious, fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the essential cooking utensils for your gourmet meal prep. Share tasty refreshments at the full bar counter and set the dining table for formal meals, or step outside and fire up the charcoal grill for a barbecue on sunny afternoons.
After watching the famous Colorado sunset from your private flagstone patio, retreat to the comfort of 3 bedrooms with ideal accommodations for the whole family. The master bedroom boasts a gas fireplace, 70-inch flat-screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with dual showerheads, while each bedroom includes a TV equipped with an Amazon FireStick.
This home rests in the heart of West Colfax, just a block from the Perry Street Station so you can catch the train with ease and explore all the Denver stops from golden to downtown and even DIA! For some quick outdoor recreation, walk up to Sloans Lake or down to the Lakewood Dry Gulch Park and enjoy some frisbee golf, biking, and basketball, and let the kids run around on the playground.
Catch a movie with a meal at the nearby Alamo Drafthouse, or bike through the surrounding Highlands Square and LoHi neighborhoods to visit all the unique microbreweries, restaurants, shops, and venues for live entertainment.
Professional sporting events can be experienced at Mile High Stadium, the Pepsi Center, and Coors Fields depending on the season, and the downtown area hosts a variety of unique attractions for you to explore throughout your stay. Check out the historic Larimar Square, 16th Street Pedestrian Mall and Santa Fe Arts District, shop at Cherry Creek, catch a show at the Performing Arts or Convention Center, and visit cultural sites like the Botanical Gardens and City Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and full dining and bar areas, programmable coffee maker with grinder, full washer/dryer closet, 70-inch flat-screen TV with a DVD player, surround-sound Bluetooth speakers, free WiFi, TVs with Amazon FireStick in each bedroom, a gas fireplace, private backyard with a flagstone patio, baby high chair, complimentary shampoo and conditioner, body wash, lotion, a foosball table and a ping pong table, an extra refrigerator/freezer combo, driveway parking, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, private entrance and more
- This home is great for families and includes additional essentials like an extra refrigerator and freezer in the garage, cabinet trash cans, an ice maker in the main fridge, a front load washer and dryer closet with poles for hang drying, baby playard combo with bassinet and changing table, baby plates, dishware and sippy cubs, and more
- Great Denver location in the heart of West Colfax - Just one block from the Lakewood Dry Gulch Park and Perry Street Station Light Rail and close to Sloans Lake. Take the train or bike to save on transportation costs and explore many of the city’s attractions like local arts districts, venues for live entertainment, shops, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~33.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings (corporate/professional events may be considered on a case-by-case basis, contact Evolve for more details)
- Please note the property sleeps 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 13 with space on 3 tri-fold mattresses (Available after 12/10)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in