Make the most of your time in San Antonio when you stay at this veteran owned, newly renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. With easy access to Lackland Air Force Base, SeaWorld and downtown, this 1,380-square-foot home has accommodations for up to 10 guests to enjoy their time in the Lone Star State. Have a family barbecue in the lush backyard, stroll through the peaceful neighborhood setting or head into charming downtown San Antonio during your memorable group getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses, 1 Twin Air Mattress, Living Room Couch
The delights of San Antonio await from the airy modern comfort of this home-away-from-home. A wood-burning fireplace, large picture windows displaying the backyard, and an open floor plan ensure that your group will settle right in and make themselves comfortable.
Sink into the plush comfort of the living room couches as you watch a movie on the 55-inch flat screen HDTV. Wireless internet access lets you stream any one of your favorite films, plan your next excursion and stay connected while you're away.
In the fully equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you need to cook up delicious feasts for your whole group. Expansive countertops and an extended breakfast bar on the island let everyone pitch in to help prepare your meals. Pull up a stool to the counter or gather at the 4-person hardwood table to savor each dish.
The private backyard features a brick patio framed by verdant greenery for all of your traveling companions to enjoy. Linger outside in the balmy air and as the stars come out, gather around the fire pit to roast s'mores over a crackling bonfire.
Retreat to your tranquil master bedroom retreat, where a plush king bed and en-suite bathroom complete your serene sleeping setting. Soak away your worries in the tub before crawling into the cloud-like bed to drift off at the end of another unforgettable day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set just 15 minutes from Lackland Air Force Base, this house is ideal for families and groups celebrating Basic Military Training graduation ceremonies. It'll be easy to stay entertained with SeaWorld and Six Flags within 10 minutes of the house.
Experience the historic charm of San Antonio with a tour of the Alamo, followed by a stroll along the picturesque River Walk. Go Rio Cruises offers boat rides on the world-famous waterway for a different perspective. Just south of the River Walk, La Villita Historic Arts Village offers traditional handcrafted artwork as well as savory culinary creations you won't want to miss.
Be sure to visit Pearl, located north of downtown San Antonio, is a unique culinary and cultural destination. Natural Bridge Caverns offers a wide array of activities for kids of all ages, with panning for precious stones and caving tours through the historical cavern system.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen HDTVs with Roku, free WiFi, Bluetooth speakers in the bathrooms, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), central air conditioning and heating, private backyard with patio and fire pit (wood not provided), driveway parking for 4 vehicles, parking space for a trailer and more
- Unbeatable San Antonio location just over 7 miles from Lackland AFB, downtown San Antonio, SeaWorld and Six Flags
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Antonio International Airport - 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78216 (~16.6 miles away from property)
- The home is best suited for family celebrations and gatherings
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 30
- Event fee: An additional fee will be charged for events. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
- Outside services/vendor details: Permitted
- Event parking: Additional parking along the street
- Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own.
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
-- POLICIES --
*One night bookings available for September 2018, please inquire with Evolve*
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property sleeps 6 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the 2 Queen air mattresses, 1 Twin air mattress and couch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in