|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Summerplace 7 is a 4BR/4BA gulf-view townhome in the Blue Mountain Beach area of 30A. Summerplace is a small community located across Highway 30A from the Gulf of Mexico that features a large, heated community pool and beach access just a minute walk away. In addition to the beach, the shops and restaurants of Gulf Place are within walking distance. This magnificent unit boasts the best views of the gulf in the community as it is the end unit closest to the beach!
Guests will be greeted to the unit by a well-manicured exterior, off-street parking, and a one-car garage. Entering the unit via the ground floor, visitors will find a Queen Suite, a full bath, and a laundry room. The first floor Queen Suite has a queen bed, a 40" Vizio flat-screen TV, and an en suite full bath with a shower/tub combo. The unit's laundry room with GE appliances is also located on the first floor.
The second floor is home to the open floor plan living area and the unit's Bunk Room. The gourmet kitchen is complete with top-of-the-line GE stainless steel appliances and all the thoughtful details including chef-grade knives, a toaster, a coffeemaker, and a blender. Enjoy your comestible creations at the formal dining area for eight, or at four barstools along the kitchen counter. The living room features seating on a sectional sofa and a large Vizio flat screen TV. The second floor Bunk Room has sleeping accommodations for six on two sets of twin-over-full bunks as well as a walk-in closet. A full bath with a standalone shower services the second floor.
The third floor of Summerplace 7 houses the unit's Master Suite and a King Suite. The Master Suite boasts slight gulf views, a king bed, a flat-screen TV, and an en suite Master Bath with dual sinks, a shower/tub combo, and a large walk-in closet. The third floor King Suite has a king bed, a flat screen TV, his-and-her closets, and an en suite full bath with a shower/tub combo.
Perhaps the finest attribute to this unit, the private, rooftop balcony offers guests unimpeded views of the Gulf of Mexico, as well as ample seating. This location serves as the perfect spot for morning coffee, evening wine, or al fresco dining. Enjoy expansive views of the gulf, as well as panoramic views of Blue Mountain Beach.
Gulf Place offers visitors upscale shopping, fine and casual dining, live entertainment, events, and much more! Experience Gulf Place in all its splendor after just a two minute walk from this unit!
Included in the cost of this rental, guests will receive access to the VIP Program. The VIP Program for rentals in 30A include one free pass per day to the following activities:
Santa Rosa Golf
Unlimited DVD Rentals
Paddleboard at Reef Beach Location
Adventure Zone at Baytowne Wharf
Summerplace 7 (Sleeps 12)
Master Suite (Sleeps 2)
King Suite (Sleeps 2)
Bunk Room (Sleeps 6)
Queen Suite (Sleeps 2)
There is a reason we call ourselves Five Star Properties – our guests experience five-star rated service in five-star rated homes. Five Star Properties offers the most elite homes in Destin and 30A and pairs them with exceptional service for a luxury vacation experience.
We hand-select only the best homes in Destin and 30A for our inventory. With about 100 properties to choose from, we match you to your perfect vacation home. A home from Five Star is more than a place to rest your head on vacation; it's a place to experience luxury.
Five Star Service
We take care of our guests like family with industry-leading services such as personalized greetings, in-house concierge services, free activity passes, on-staff housekeepers, and a professional maintenance team on call 24/7.
Five Star Properties knows Destin and 30A top to bottom. Our area knowledge allows you to experience the area like a local. We'll give you the scoop on the locals' favorite things to do and places to go, and we even provide you with free passes to the area's top attractions. We are sure to make you feel right at home.
A Five Star Experience
At Five Star Properties, we want to make your next vacation experience a Five Star experience. We've made it super easy to book online, and also keep our phone lines open 24/7 if you'd like to speak with us directly, 800-208-2324. Let us show you what it's like to experience service and luxury with Five Star Properties!
We stayed at Summer Place 7 the week of July 9- 16. This was our family's 12th year to stay on 30-A and we wish we had known some of the following details before we rented this unit. The unit is decorated nicely, but in hindsight we would have found another place to stay if we had known the following information:
1. This rental was more expensive than any of the stand alone houses we have stayed in in the past and much smaller in comparison. For 12 people (6 adults and 6 children) there was not a lot of room in the sitting/kitchen area, so it was hard for all of us to gather in one spot. There is only 1 sectional couch that seats 5-6 people. Also the kitchen is narrow, so keep this in mind if you cook a lot of your meals while on vacation. You can't open the refrigerator and have the dishwasher open at the same time which is more inconvenient than it probably sounds. And you really can't have more than 2 people working in the kitchen at the same time which is tricky when the attached seating/dining room is so small. If you look closely at the pictures you can see that the couch, dining table and kitchen bar are all practically touching one another so it's a very tight space for 12 people.
2. This is not a stand-alone house, it is an attached townhouse in a very small community.
3. Parking is very difficult, only two vehicles per unit and very crowded
4. The garbage receptacle is at the end of the complex, no trashcans by your unit
5. The beach chairs and umbrella provided are a nice addition, however they are located on the very crowded public beach, if you want to set up on a less crowded area of the beach, then you won’t have the beach chairs and umbrella.
6. The downstairs bedroom and one of the upstairs bedrooms don't have dressers for you to unpack your clothes, only folding racks to place your suitcases on, and only 1 bedroom had a chair in it.
7. There are no balconies so the only outdoor seating is the rooftop patio. It is a beautiful patio, but be aware you will have to climb 3 flights of stairs to reach it from the 1st floor bedroom and 2 flights of stairs from the kitchen area.
8. Finally, the wi-fi was spotty or not working during our stay. We did notify the rental company, who sent someone out, but it still never worked well.
Loved, loved everything!! Beautiful place and great location. Floor plan worked perfectly for our group of 10. Well stocked kitchen. We had a wonderful week and would highly recommend this rental property.
This is a nice townhouse that was recently built and filled with update furnishings. There are a lot of stairs which may not be great for those with little ones, but it may be worth managing it to have this location and the awesome rooftop deck. The mattresses are comfortable and the kitchen is well-stocked. Very nice place! We made so many great memories here.