This oceanfront luxurious studio is located at the north end of the "Golden Mile" of Myrtle Beach - just far enough from the big crowds and only steps away from all restaurants and attractions.
NOTE: Summer (June to mid-August) - 7-nights bookings - Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun. Shorter stays possible only as fill-ins. Feel free to email us and inquire.
The studio has just been fully renovated and will welcome you into the world of "BRAND NEW." All pictures are current and accurate!
The studio features the following:
Free on-site parking with a parking permit waiting for you at the entrance of the studio.
Just walk through the front door of the resort, smile at the reception desk :), get in the elevator and reach your slice of beach paradise! This studio is privately owned so NO need to waste your precious vacation time waiting in long lines for check-in! One of the three fast elevators will take you straight to the 7th floor.
Keyless entry with a unique four-digit code to help you enjoy your stay without the hassle of carrying a key around or worrying about losing it!
- Warm welcome with complimentary beverages and snacks to get you started on a good note!
- Say "bye-bye" to the old dirty hotel carpet and say "hello" to a brand new tile floor in the whole studio!
- Chest with drawers storing spare bedding and extra blankets
- Electric outlet with 2 USB ports for easy charging of your electronic devices
- Beautiful beach art
- Brand new KING bed with Gel Memory Foam mattress and a night stand with drawers on each side.
- Brand new premium quality bedding that makes a vacation ... a vacation
- Brand new dresser with 6 drawers
- Closet with shelves and hangers for convenient storage
- Dimmable lights to help you create the best evening atmosphere
- Comfortable sitting area with a brand new oversized chair and coffee table
- Dining area with brand new modern and stylish dining table and chairs
- Brand new 55-inch flat screen smart TV
- FREE cable and Wi-Fi Internet during your stay
- Beautiful beach canvas art
- Brand new A/C to keep you cool/warm, whichever you came for:)
- Brand new iron and board
- Granite counter top
- Built-in two-plate stove
- Keurig coffee maker (just bring your Keurig pods of choice)
- 4 qt. Crock-Pot
- Brand new full-size refrigerator with freezer and ice-maker
- T-Fal cookware
- Plates, bowls, silverware, cups, glasses
- Starter kit of paper towels, dish detergent, sponge
- Wine and champagne glasses and wine cooler to celebrate your birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions in style!
- Brand new chair-height Kohler toilet (ADA compliant) with quiet-close seat
- Brand new modern style vanity with drawers to store your toiletries (bring your own preferred shampoos and body wash!!!)
- High cabinet with shelves for more storage
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, make-up cloths
- Starter kit of toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Curved curtain rod for more space under the shower
- Direct oceanfront private balcony with spectacular view because if you came on vacation to the beach it does not make sense to spend your days looking at other hotels, balconies, parking lots, or whatever else!
- A set of comfortable chairs and table so you can enjoy the beach and the ocean at your feet any time of the day
- Beach chairs and umbrella provided for your convenience and to save you money you would rather spend on great meals at the local restaurants (bring your own beach towels!)
- Brand new outdoor pool with lounge chairs
- Lazy river
- Kiddie pool with waterfall
- Indoor pool on 2nd floor overlooking the beach
- Patio with tables and chairs
- 24/7 coin-operated laundromat on site
- Vending machines
- Snack bar serving pizza, sandwiches, salads and ice cream
- Onsite restaurant
- Game arcade
- Convenience store
IN THE VICINITY
The Sand Dunes Resort is located within walking distance or only a few minutes driving away from hundreds of seafood restaurants and all kinds of buffets, golf courses, miniature golf, grocery stores, shopping centers and outlets, boating, fishing, helicopter rides and so much more...
Just seconds away and highly recommended:
River City Cafe - one of the best burger places in Myrtle Beach!
Martin's - highly recommended for a perfect breakfast
Starbucks - already reopened after excellent renovations
Within 3-5 min. drive:
Liberty Tap Room - a sports bar with great beers to enjoy
Outback Steakhouse - only a few blocks away
Carrabba's - one of the best Italian restaurants only a few blocks away
### RENTAL POLICIES ###
NOTE: This is a PRIVATELY owned and operated studio and is NOT part of or associated with the Sand Dunes Rental program. There is only limited access to the front desk and resort staff. The Kiddie Water Park behind the resort and weight room are privately owned and we do not have access to them.
You must be at least 25 years old to rent this studio. Proof of age required with each reservation!
Check-in: after 4 pm
Check-out: before 10 am
Parking permit provided upon arrival at entrance of studio. Damaged or lost parking permit will incur $50 non-refundable replacement fee.
This is a NON-SMOKING studio, including the balcony with zero tolerance! Should any smoking occur in the studio or on the balcony, the full amount of the security deposit will be retained!
Guests provide their own meals.
Daily housekeeping is not provided but could be arranged for at an additional fee.
Sand Dunes Resort does not allow pets in the resort so unfortunately no pets.