*Monthly Special, book 30 or more nights and get 30% off the total nightly rate!!*
Fall in love with Hilton Head Island in this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo for 6. Just steps from the beach with access to out-of-this-world amenities, this family-friendly home is perfect for those looking to soak up the sun. Spend your days lounging by the beachfront pool, hitting the links and listening to live music at the tiki bar, before retiring to this Palmetto State sanctuary night after night.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
When you need a break from the southern sun, retreat into this beautifully updated condo and get some much deserved R&R.
The living room, complete with a flat-screen cable TV, plush couch, and endless natural light is a great place to unwind until dinner is ready.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, you're sure to be impressed as you take your first bites at the breakfast bar for 4.
Can't get enough of the ocean breeze? Head onto the furnished balcony and dine alfresco. As you share stories and laughs with your loved ones, you'll be able to see views of the beach in the distance and listen to the soothing sounds of crashing waves.
Once your little ones have drifted to sleep in the hallway's twin-over-twin bunk bed, retreat into the bedroom and let the top-of-the-line queen bed usher you to sleep.
Be sure to take advantage of the top-notch community amenities during your stay. With access to the largest beachfront pool on the island, a tiki bar with live music, playground, 10 hard clay tennis courts, a pool bar, hot tub, 3 restaurants, a fitness center, charcoal grills, bike rentals, and more, this condo complex feels more like a 5-star all-inclusive resort.
No trip to Hilton Head Island is complete without a day at the beach so grab your bathing suit and take a short walk to the soft white sand. With 12 miles of pristine, tidal beach, sitting just a stone's throw away, this home provides endless opportunities to swim, boogie board, build sand castles, and more!
For an unforgettable afternoon of golf, check out some of the area's award-winning courses. Whether you choose to play at Harbourtown Golf Links, home of the PGA Heritage Golf Tournament or try your luck at Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club, rated in the "Top 75 U.S. Golf Resorts,' you won't be more than 20 minutes from the condo.
Rent a bike and head to one of the island's many delicious eateries for an unforgettable meal. With local favorites like A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant and The Lucky Rooster sitting less than 6 miles away, you're sure to find something that will quell your cravings.
For an unforgettable day trip, be sure to check out Savannah or Charleston! Home to famous landmarks and gorgeous architecture, these cities are sure to be crowd-pleasers.
In addition to these family-friendly attractions, Hilton Head Island is home to undeveloped towering sea pines, ancient Native American historic sites, civil war era forts, and early Gullah culture icons!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite TV, furnished balcony, free WiFi, a portable crib and high chair, beach wagon, beach chairs, parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- This condo features access to community laundry machines, the largest beachfront pool on the island, a tiki bar with live music, playground, 10 hard clay tennis courts, a pool bar, hot tub, 3 restaurants, a fitness center, charcoal grills, bike rentals, and more!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island Location - Steps from the beach, within 6 miles of delicious dining, within 20 minutes of several golf courses, 1 hour from Savannah, and 2.5 hours from Charleston!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport - 400 Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408, (~ 44.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that nobody over 5'5” is permitted to sleep in the bunk bed
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 PM
- Please report any damages that occur to both Brian and Evolve