Dazzling Duplex Driving Distance to Dozens of Wineries(45 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Dazzling Duplex Driving Distance to Dozens of Wineries
Renting with us you will find yourself at ease and entertained. Located in a quiet suburban neighborhood, this duplex is close to multiple wineries as well as 3 miles to downtown City Park. We are a pet friendly rental with Sherwood Dog Park only blocks away. The park also offers a beautiful, mythical play castle for the kids! Wireless Internet access along with direct connect Ethernet is standard in each room. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy the 55 inch TV watching a movie or play the Xbox360. Even though this is a one bedroom the living room converts into a private room with a sofa bed and memory foam mattress topper. Guests staying in each room have full kitchen and bathroom access without disturbing one another. The kitchen comes stocked with basic essentials to prepare meals. Enjoy a fresh Keurig brewing system to get your day started. Propane will be provided for your outdoor BBQ experience so you can take advantage of these beautiful Paso evenings, or you can just lounge around in the late afternoon sun playing one of the many board games provided.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- The bedroom is a private room with a locking door and a queen bed. We have provided a closet full of board games, a small ironing board, and iron. There is a large Keurig coffee maker and a selection of herbal teas. The bedroom is carpeted and also has a small easy chair to relax and read. The second bed is located in the living room as a pull out sofa bed. The bed has a nice memory foam topper for added comfort and pulls out to a little smaller than a Queen size. There is a locking door on the living room, so that anyone using the bed can have some privacy. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom is located at the end of a hall, so you don't have to go through a bedroom to gain access to it. The shower is a small fiberglass stall so there are no baths, only showers. We proudly use a very powerful, low-capacity toilet to help save water during the drought. The bathroom cabinet contains lots of extra towels, paper goods, and cleaning supplies in case you have a need for them. Under the sink we have a hair dryer and extra soap for your use....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $40
- Refundable Damage Deposit $120
- Pet Fee $20
- Tax Rate 10%
The 10 % tax collected above is for local taxing regulations on all rentals.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are a newly-wed couple who have spent the last year renovating this home from the studs to the finished product. We take great pride in the work we did so you can enjoy top of the line amenities in a home away from home. We have a sweet German Shepherd puppy, named Stella who loves other puppies. We frequent the nearby dog park and sometimes like to go play catch in the softball fields up the road. We're open minded, down to earth, and eager to please. We can't wait for you to see our home!
Why the Owner Chose Paso Robles, CA, USA:
We love Paso for the easy summer nights and many options for entertainment. We are minutes from many local vineyards and even a local hot spring. The neighborhood is great because you are minutes from downtown, but far enough away to have a quiet evening. We also loved the challenge of taking the house from a fixer-upper to the beautiful finished product it is today.
- Primary: +1 7043026949 Please call after 7am and before 9pm PST.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Queen Size Bed with 800 thread count cotton sheets for maximum comfort.
Bedroom closet contains games, iron, ironing board, and hamper.
Kitchenette fridge comes stocked with condiments.
Pull out queen sofa bed with memory foam topper.
Dining room bar height table.
Shower comes with luxury towels.
Vanity is granite with oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
Outdoor eating area
Outdoor eating table with BBQ in background.
Complementary coffee supplied for Keurig. Keurig can also fill carafes.
Kitchenette is fully stocked.
Fold out queen sized sofa sleeps additional two guests.
View from entry way into living area.
Water closet boasts low flow toilet and extra storage space above.
Granite counters with oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.