Villa del Sol is a luxury 4 bedroom 3 bath home located in the heart of the Temecula Wine Country overlooking the entire Temecula Valley, the Vineyards along the DE Portola Wine Trail and a backdrop of beautiful Mountains. Minutes from all of Temecula's finest wineries this spacious modern Ranch Style home sleeps 8 guests in beds and a maximum of 14 guests.
To view a 360 Degree Interactive Tour of this home, cut and paste the URL into your browser:
Villa del Sol has 2 HD LED TVs and we have Direct TV Premium – which includes most major movie channels and sports channels. The perfect environment provides privacy and comfort for all of your needs. Excellent for family vacations, reunions or romantic getaways.
A separate guest house on the same property is available as a separate rental. This private guest home, Casa del Sol, is a 1300 square foot 2-bedroom, 1 bath which provides sleeping accommodations for up to 6 additional guests on the same property.
Uber & Lyft are available to this home within 5-10 minutes of request. All Temecula Wineries are accessible for $5-$8. Old Town Temecula usually costs $12-$15 to get to.
• Lake Skinner Nature Preserve - 6.1 Miles
• Sam Hick’s Monument Park – 6.3 Miles
• Temecula Valley Museum- 6.3 Miles
• La Bella Vita – 6.3 Miles
• Historic Old Town Temecula – 6.5 Miles
• Gallery on Main – 6.5 Miles
• Karl Strauss Brewing Company – 7.3 Miles
• Pechanga Entertainment Center & Casino – 8.1 Miles
• Temecula Valley Strawberry Farm – 13.7 Miles
• Santa Rosa Plateau Wildlife Preserve - 18.5 Miles
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park – 41.3 Miles
• San Diego Zoo - 63.3 Miles
• SeaWorld® San Diego – 65.9 Miles
• Disneyland® Park – 67.4 Miles
Area Golf Courses
• Temeku Hills Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 3.4 Miles
• Redhawk Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 6.6 Miles
• SCGA Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 8 Miles
• Temecula Creek Inn, 27-Hole Championship Course - 8.7 Miles
• CrossCreek Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 12.1 Miles
Additional Area Activities
• Antique Shopping
• Hot Air Ballooning
• Biking, Hiking & Horseback Riding Tours
• Limousine Tours
• Carriage Rides
• Gaming Casinos
• Herb Farms
Weather in California
The weather is always beautiful in California, so no matter how you choose to fill your days, you'll enjoy them under bright, beautiful sunshine and gorgeous blue skies.
Average Yearly Temperatures
• December-March: High 70°, Low 40°
• April-May: High 75°, Low 50°
• June-September: High 85° - Low 55°
• October-November: High 80°, Low 45°