Secluded Hillside Home Fabulous Views(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Inlet Views 3 Bedroom 2 full baths and 11/2 Bath on main floor.
Our home sits on 1.25 acres with Spectacular Views. A remote setting within the city. 3 bedrooms with 2 and 1/2 bath. Sleeps 8. 1King, 1Queen, 1 Double and additional Queen Sleeper in office area.
Formal Dinning Room, Breakfast Area, Sitting area off breakfast area with computer station. Formal Living Room, Large Family room with big screen TV, Dish Network. Exterior covered deck with large barbeque, fire pit, Separate Freezer for storing your fish to take home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- We have everything you will need for your home away from home. Good computer connection, Dish network TV’s with all the news channels etc. Kitchen equipped with all of your cooking needs. Laundry and outdoor grill. The best thing about Dora is the setting. Look out any window and you will not see a neighbor, you can relax on the covered deck with your morning coffee with views of the Turnagain Arm. Moose and Bear have visited (PLEASE DO NOT FEED) Eagles can be seen flying above. The home is located in one of the best areas in Anchorage; it sits on 1.25 acres and is only 11 miles to downtown with even a closer proximity to Flat Top, Potters Marsh, Kincaid Park Golfing, and the Zoo. Only a short 45 minute drive to Girdwood and Portage Glacier. Day trips can include Palmer, Wasilla and Seward. If you fish, you will have a huge freezer to store your catch until you’re ready to pack your things for home. We provide a list of things to do and places to see....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 15 - Sep 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $160
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 12%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The home is located in one of the best areas in Anchroage. The home sits on 1.25 acres and is only 11 miles to downtown with even a closer proximity to Flat Top, Potters Marsh, Kincaid Park, Golfing, and the Zoo. Only a short 45 minute drive to Girdwood and Portage Glacier. Day trips can include Palmer, Wasilla and Seward.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We have lived in Alaska since 1975, We fell in love with the beauty and the Anchorage Community. We have raised our two children here that are now grown. We travel extensively and maintain a mother-in-law apartment on the property for our personal use.
Why the Owner Chose Rabbit Creek, Anchorage, AK, USA:
View of the inlet, quite setting and close proximity to downtown and multiple attractions. Easy access to hiking and bike trails, skiing, snow machining, bird watching, botanical gardens, historic museum, Alaska Railroad, Musk OX farm, Zoo and of FISHING!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, location, location
- Primary: +1 9072274330 Call or Text from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Alaska Time
- Fax: +1 9073365364 Attention Vicki Dora Property
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
What a beautiful day. View from Master Bedroom
Formal Dining Room
Master Bath with large soaking tub
A Visitor Checking things out on upper deck. PLEASE don't feed him ;-)
Mommy and Baby a family friendly home!
Whew ... Play hard and rest in comfortable surroundings.
6/18/2015 Photo by Dan, Mike, Betsy visiting us from Connecticut. Fantastic!
Taken 6.19.15 by Mike, Dan and Betsy- Tour of Mt McKinley, Talkeetna day trip
Formal Living Room with Great Views
Large Family/Great Room Relax after a busy day.
Kitchen Freezer large enough to store your catch!
Breakfast nook and seating areas
Master Bedroom Comfy King Bed
Exterior Front of Home
Everyone can catch a fish in Alaska.
Gotta run....Fish to catch!
A quite winter afternoon.
Potters Marsh only minutes away!
Relax on Deck with BQ area
Kitchen Nook with Computer / Desk area and Queen Sofa Sleeper Main Floor
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.