Water View * Eastsound Suites Condos: 1, 2 or 3 Bdrm Options - #1 Ranking(60 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Luxury Condo: Master Bd/Bath Suite with full living/dining, kitchen. Beautiful!
Spacious & luxurious-- enjoy relaxed island living in contemporary comfort and style!
* Note: featured price is for a One Bedroom Master Suite (sleeps 1- 4). Please contact owner for 2 and 3 bedroom condo pricing. If VRBO shows booked, please call for additional availability.
Each Suite includes more than 1200 sf. of expansive living space, including a master bedroom, master bath, living/dining room, full kitchen and private sun deck with southerly views of the Eastsound shoreline.
Eastsound Suites offer elegant, condo-style suites from which to explore & enjoy beautiful Orcas Island. Located in the heart of Eastsound Village, quaint shops, world-renowned dining, beach strolling, outdoor adventures, and more await you all within a few short blocks.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed with luxurious linens, down comforter and pillows. The gas fireplace is two sided-- to be enjoyed in the living room as well as the bedroom. The spacious master bathroom features a steam shower and jetted two-person corner tub. Comfortable high-end furnishings and in-floor radiant heat add to the overall experience of comfortable, contemporary elegance.
This Condo can be rented as either 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites:
• One bedroom. Master suite & master bath (sleeps 1- 4).
• Two bedrooms. Master suite & master bath, plus one adjoining bedroom & bath (sleeps 2- 6).
• Three bedrooms. Two master suites, plus one adjoining bedroom & bath (sleeps 3- 10).
The adjoining “Captain’s Cabin” bedroom features a queen-size bed and its own bathroom.
Condos are located on the second floor, accessible by stairs.
For more information, please visit our website. Also, please read our customer reviews :)
** Ranked #1 Specialty Lodging in Eastsound, Orcas Island**
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master Bedroom features a King size bed. In addition, there is a Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. If desired, a 2nd bedroom and bath (Captain's Cabin) may be adjoined to the Master Suite for a 2 bedroom/2 bath configuration. If you need a 3 bedrooms and 3 bathroom unit, please contact the owner. Baby Cribs (1) Pack-n-Play or small 'hotel style' crib available upon request, ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 Master Bathroom in each suite. An optional 2nd Bedroom/Bath may be joined for a 2 bed/ 2 bath configuration. Master bathroom features: * Radiant Floor Heat throughout * High-end Hotel Towels and Plush Robes * Steam Shower and Two-person Jetted Tub Lavender Bath Salts and Bath Products Provided...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Eastsound Suites is located in the heart of Eastsound Village. The village of serves as Orcas Island’s downtown, and is home to island galleries, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and much more....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Shoulder Season - 1 BR
Apr 15 - May 12, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer Season - 1 BR
May 13 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Shoulder Season - 1 BR
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Quiet Season - 1 BR
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.1%
Rates posted are for the one bedroom suite set-up. The cost for adding bedroom #2 is $70 per night extra, plus taxes. Rates for the three bedroom suite set-up are $460 per night, plus taxes during the Quiet Season and $660 per night, plus taxes during the High Season. For additional information, please see our business website.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
DIRECTIONS TO EASTSOUND SUITES FROM THE ORCAS FERRY LANDING
From the Orcas Landing, follow signs toward Eastsound Village.
• Turn left upon exiting the ferry and stay on Orcas Road (also called Horseshoe Hwy) for about 8 miles.
• Turn right onto Main St. to enter Eastsound; there is a Washington Federal Bank at the turn. You will be heading east with the waterfront on your right. You will pass our building (grey/green with white trim) on the left side of the street and come to a stop sign.
• Turn left at the stop sign onto North Beach Road-- the Brown Bear Bakery will be on your left.
• Turn left again in about 100 yards into first parking lot on the left. Go to the back of the lot and turn left, continue to the edge and turn left again into the parking lot behind Eastsound Suites.
RESERVED PARKING IN REAR OF BUILDING
There are two parking spaces marked "Reserved" at the bottom of the stairs that are for guests of Eastsound Suites.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: My husband and I fell in love with Orcas Island many years ago, and knew we wanted make the island part of our lives. Orcas is rich in natural beauty-- and has a vibrant, creative, and welcoming community. Wishing you many happy island adventures!
Why the Owner Chose Eastsound, WA, USA:
Orcas Island was in need of upscale and luxurious accomodations and what better location than on Main Street in Eastsound! Walk out your door to shopping, restaurants, parks, the waterfront and more...
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
If staying in a Clean, Spacious, Comfortable and Contemporary Condo sounds perfect...It is! You won't find nicer accommodations on Orcas Island!
- Primary: +1 3603762887
- Secondary: +1 3603762887
Links to more information:
The southerly view looking down Eastsound Bay from your private balcony
Full kitchen with island and seperate dining table
Spacious living room featuring a gas fireplace
Super comfortable King Bed and toasty gas fireplace - Pure comfort!
Jetted two-person corner tub - enjoy it with our special lavender bath salts!
You cannot beat this location! Watch it all from your private view deck!
Living rm in the Starboard Suite w/Crate & Barrel Microfiber couch & armchairs
Entrance door to the Starboard Suite
Quaint Eastsound Village
Our building was built in 2005 with the highest quality of materials and details
(360)376-2887 call today!
Living Room with microfiber Crate & Barrel furniture - relax in comfort & style!
Looking down the hallway as you enter your spacious Suite
Photo taken from dining table looking across kitchen island toward the living rm
Fully Equiped Kitchen - with island on the right and hallway in the distance
Second bedroom with Queen Bed and second bathroom
Private, Luxury Condos above retail shops on Main St - convenient to everything!
Living rm in the Port Suite - with Crate & Barrel Microfiber couch and armchairs
Entrance door for the Port Suite
Summertime on Orcas!
Master bedroom with king size bed, designer linens and gas fireplace
The view of Eastsound from the private balcony
Living Room features microfiber Crate & Barrel furniture - relax in comfort!
kitchen and dining bar & table
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.