|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
OL 2015 123132
Close by are breweries, dive bars, and bistros. East downtown has become the trendiest part of Austin. Grocery store close by and enjoy 8$ Uber/Lyft to any bar, club, park and recreation in Austin!
1x California King Bed
2x Queen Size Beds
2x Intex Queen 22" Dura-Beam High Rise Airbed Mattress with Built-In Electric Pump
With a fully functional kitchen, full-size W/D, high-speed WiFi and DirecTV, you'll feel right at home. The spacious backyard features an inviting two-person hammock shaded by two big trees and softly lit by Edison string lights--the perfect place to read a book, work on a crossword or recover from a night out on the town.
Guests are welcome to use fully stocked kitchen, full-size W/D, high-speed WiFi and DirecTV. Fresh sheets, ample towels and basic toiletries will be provided as well.
Interaction with Guests
Available 24/7. Happy to offer tips and recommendations if you'd like!
The house is perfectly situated to experience the best that Austin has to offer. Whether you're interested in the downtown bar scene or Rainey Street, outdoor excursions (like Lady Bird Lake or Barton Springs) or larger events like SXSW, it's all easily accessible. There's even an HEB around the corner for any last-minute needs.
Uber/Lyft rides are no more than 10$ pretty much anywhere you would want to travel while in Austin! Nearby bus system lines and train are also close by!
Austin native. I love this city and love to share it with all of my guests!
Terrance purchased this house in 2009
Close to downtown. Located next to the trendiest neighborhood. Lustre Pearl bar in walking distance! Indoor rock climbing right right around the corner!
Lustre Pearl bar in walking distance! Indoor rock climbing right right around the corner!
We drove from the Houston area for a Christmas break with family visiting us from out of town. 6 adults and 5 kids. checked in Dec 24.
- Nice little house (old, but nicely renovated)
- Property manager was very responsive and understanding of all the issues we brought up, he even offered compensation for the oven issues (see negatives below). We haven't seen any compensation at the time this review was written.
- Location (on VRBO you'll only see a large dot on Austin map). This is East of I- 35 and the neighborhood looks sketchy and feels sketchy.
- Arrive at check-in time (3PM) house wasn't ready...someone was still parked and in the house, we had to drive off to kill sometime.
- After check-in we discovered the master bedroom sheets weren't changed.
- Kids couldn't play on the backyard without the neighboring dogs(3 pit bulls) barking at them. You could see the the dogs across the wire fence.
- The oven started smoking when we tried cooking some food for our Christmas meal. The oven vents into the house, not outside.
- We noticed that the license to rent the little house was expired.
This home is exactly how it was described. Quiet, safe and cozy neighborhood. We use the house for our wedding as a place for everyone to stay at and we were all satisfied. Terrance is a amazing owner that kept in connect and answered all our questions. Highly, HIGHLY recommend staying here if your visiting Austin!
Great little house in East Austin. Great location, quiet and safe neighbor hood. We hosted a grad commencement brunch and was a perfect house for our family gathering. Would be an excellent home for attending Austin events where one would want to avoid heavy traffic and get in and out of most events.
Terrance was a wonderful host. The house looks exactly as advertised, the only surprise was how far east it was. That being said we had a wonderful time staying here. The house is very spacious, clean and cared for. If a group our size ever goes back to Austin, Terrance will definitely be hearing from us!
I rented this house out for one day because I wanted to show a few friends from out of town a good time in Austin! The house was great and Terrance was an awesome owner! The house was equipped with everything you could possibly need and more! I really appreciate all that was done to accommodate our needs, and would definitely rent from Terrance and this property again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 9 2017 - Mar 20 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay