Tranquil Marsh Views * Family Friendly * 2 Golf Carts(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
We book Saturday to Saturday with a week minimum during the summer and a 3-day minimum during the rest of the year.
* Two four passenger golf carts covered under maintenance contracts
* 3 bedrooms with loft - 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 4 Twins in Loft
* 2 bathrooms - one with tub/shower combination and one with shower
* Short walk to private, saline community pool.
* Beautiful marsh views -- boating, fishing. crabbing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and bird watching from the Timbercreek Community Marsh Boardwalk
* Free WIFI Internet access
* Gas Grill
* Pak N Play Crib and High Chair
* Well equipped kitchen with silver, dishes, glasses, pots, pans and other cooking utensils
* 4 TV's serviced by Direct TV
* Optional membership to BHI Club
* Rates include arrival and departure cleaning
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- On floor 2
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 twins, and 4 twins in loft Pak N Play
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms 1 tub/shower and 1 shower
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Bald Head Island is the perfect laid back beach get-away for you and your family and friends. Timbercreek 4A has beautiful marsh and creek views from the great room, the screened porch, the master bedroom and the side deck. The beaches are only a short golf cart or bike ride away.
Timbercreek 4A features
* A greatroom with comfortable furniture and a 42" TV
* A fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and updated
* 3 bedrooms - master bedroom with king bed, TV, and private bath;
second bedroom with queen bed and TV; third bedroom with twin
beds; and loft with bunk beds, daybed with trundle and TV
* 2 bathrooms
* Free WIFI Internet access
* Direct TV
* Optional BHI Club Membership @ $260 a week. The Club provides traditional club amenities with excellent dining, playground, pool, tennis @ $12 hourly, croquet @ $12 day, golf - March and April - $95 and summer months (May - October) - $125 and excellent children's activities.
* Arrival and Departure Cleaning
* Upstairs washer and dryer
* Pack N Play Crib and High Chair
* Bed Linens and Towels - excluding beach towels
* 2 four passenger golf carts under a maintenance program
* adult and kid's bikes
* Gas Grill
* Beach Chairs
The Timbercreek Community is conveniently located on the island to the marina, the grocery store, the light house, beaches, the Bald Head Club, restaurants, and shops. The Community offers
* Private Timbercreek saline community pool
* Beautiful marsh views and a community marsh boardwalk
* A Community Dock where you can fish, crab, etc.
Bald Head Island is a beautiful island with beaches and and a maritime forest. It has every amenity you would need from full service grocery store, restaurants, tennis, croquet, spa, fitness centers, heated pool, ice cream shops, gift and shops. Fishing, sailing, kayaking, surf lessons, and charters are available. Children's activities are also available.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Condo is owned by two families (parents and children) who have been coming to BHI since the late 90's. One family lives in Charlotte, NC and the other in Greenville, NC.
Why the Owner Chose Bald Head Island, NC, USA:
This property is centrally located on the island between the marina and the Market. It is near the beaches and the Bald Head Club. The condo overlooks the marsh which gives wonderful views of the sunrise, boats in the marsh, birds, fish jumping, etc. Timbercreek also has a community dock where a small boat can be tied up for the duration of your stay. There is also a saline swimming pool and bathhouse on the property.
- Primary: +1 7045347847
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sight of Old Baldy Lighthouse as you near the BHI marina on the ferry.
View as you drive down Federal Road through the Maritime Forest.
Great Room that overlooks porch and marsh.
View of sunset over the Cape Fear River.
View of one of the BHI beaches.
View as you come in the front door.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 10/12/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.