Make your way around New York with ease from this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Jamaica vacation rental home. This 1,500-square-foot property offers comfortable accommodations for up to 6 guests in an ideal location just 17 miles away from Manhattan, 9 miles from Brooklyn and 5 miles from Queens. Flying in and out couldn't be easier with John F. Kennedy International Airport just 2 miles away. Enjoy dining and shopping up and down Rockaway Boulevard and all the comforts of home at this vacation rental!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Charming drapes and warm tones create an inviting atmosphere that welcomes you to New York. Hardwood lines the floors as natural light pours through the windows.
The open concept is perfect for spending time with family and friends, and the living room features plenty of seating for everyone. Host a movie night and stream your blockbuster favorites on the flat-screen cable TV, or connect to the wireless internet to book a tour or reservation in the city.
A quaint kitchen is well-equipped, so you can cook while away with ease! Store snacks and drinks in the refrigerator or freezer and prepare delicious home-cooked meals with the use of the full-sized stove and oven. Serve for 3 in the kitchen, or set the adjacent dining table for 4.
After days exploring The Empire State, retreat to 1 of 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms for rest. The first bedroom offers a queen bed, the second a full bed, and the third bedroom includes a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This conveniently located home makes it easy for you to explore not only New York City but also Brooklyn and Queens!
Visit Coney Island just 14.4 miles away, or test your luck at Resorts World Casino New York City just 3 miles away. For a quiet day at the park, Prospect Park is 13.1 miles away, and Brooklyn Bridge Park is 15 miles away. Don't miss out on Brooklyn Museum during your stay, ideally situated just 9.5 miles away.
Spend the afternoon at Central Park Zoo located 13.8 minutes away, or catch a game at Yankee Stadium 15.7 miles away. Whether you're an animal lover or a baseball fanatic, you're sure to a destination just right for you!
See the city from a different perspective at the Empire State Building 14.2 miles away, or experience the bustle of Times Square 14.6 miles away. Check the calendar for Broadway musicals in the Theater District, and don't miss out on enjoying a slice of famous New York pizza while walking through town.
From the sights and sounds to the food and fun, there's something for everyone in New York City!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ streaming capabilities, free WiFi, on-street parking, linens, towels and more
- Convenient location just 2 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport, 9 miles from Brooklyn and 5 miles from Queens! Approximately 16 miles from the Brooklyn Bridge, 18.8 miles from the Manhattan Bridge and 16 miles from the Robert F. Kennedy Bridge
- Nearest International Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport - Queens, NY 11430, ( ~ 2.1 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this property may not be suitable for the mobility-impaired, as the bedrooms and bathrooms are on the second level
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in