An epic mountain escape awaits at this vacation rental condo in Copper Mountain. The 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo accommodates up to 5 travelers and boasts an unbeatable location in the Copper Springs Lodge. Guests will have access to 3 hot tubs, a sauna, fitness center, and ski lockers just 150 yards from the Super Bee ski lift. Experience the mountains year-round via the myriad of skiing, hiking, and biking trails and a breathtaking golf course that traverses the panoramic landscape.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pullout Couch, Foldout Ottoman
Let the rustic charm and cozy comforts of this condo wash over you as you relax in your Copper Mountain retreat. With a great location nestled in the heart of the resort, you'll be able to make every moment of your time here count!
After a day on the slopes, thaw out your toes in front of the gas fireplace as your curl up with a mug of hot cocoa. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV to catch up on your shows while you unwind. If you're feeling competitive, head into the lodge to play a game or 2 of pool.
Refuel with a hearty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. There, you'll find ample counter space and stainless steel appliances to make cooking a treat. Pull up a seat at the breakfast bar to eat or gather at the 4-person hardwood dining table.
Step out through the sliding glass doors to relax on the patio, or sink into one of the hot tubs and feel your soreness melt away. Head over to one of the bars in the village for a pint as you listen to live music and soak in the energetic atmosphere.
As your eyes get heavy, return to your condo and crawl into your comfortable sleeping space to rest up for another adventure-filled day.
With an unbeatable location within walking distance of the Super Bee Ski Lift and Copper Mountain Golf Course, this condo gives you access to the best resort amenities year-round. The free resort shuttles stop right in front of the Copper Springs Lodge and transports you across the entirety of the Copper Community.
Skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing are available in the winter, with the Wrecktangle obstacle course, mini golf, bungee jumping, campfires, go-karts, a climbing wall, and boating options in the summer. Year-round, you can treat yourself to the spa facilities, ride the Rocky Mountain Coaster, and indulge in the fine dining, nightlife, and brews.
The summer season boasts a full array of events with live music, film festivals, hiking, mountain biking, and music festivals including the Triple Bypass bike ride, the Fjallraven Classic, and a full summer concert series.
Take the bike path from Copper to Frisco, or hop on the free shuttle to enjoy the charms of the resort town. The delights of Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone Resorts are less than 20 miles away, giving you access to the best of Summit County!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen TV, cable access, a gas fireplace, complimentary toiletries, provided linens and towels, a furnished private patio, reserved parking for 1 vehicle in the heated underground garage, and more
- Copper Springs Lodge amenities include 3 hot tubs, a sauna, steam room, exercise facility, and pool table
- Copper Mountain resort amenities include free shuttle service, bike rentals, an REI Adventure Station, a golf course, seasonal activities, and more
- Beautiful Copper Mountain location in the heart of the resort, steps from the Super Bee ski lift and the golf course, with easy access to the rest of the resort amenities, as well as Frisco, Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~55.1 miles away) or Denver International Airport (DIA) - 8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~103 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the condo sleeps 2 travelers on beds and 2 travelers on the pullout couch, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 with sleeping arrangements available on the pullout ottoman
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in