About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
TAX included in the price. Pets welcome with no Pet fee. Brand new floors throughout the house. All military (Active, Retired, and Reservists) 15% off, and thanks for your service always. 10% repeat guest discount. If you are both, a Military and repeat customer, 20% off.
We are approximately 2500 sq ft house on the lake with lots of fun for the family. We do NOT have a private dock, but the TVA boat ramp is around the corner with room to park at least 3 boats in our yard. Only fees are 50.00 cleaning fee... in addition to the daily or weekly rate is insurance and VRBO service fee. We do all our financial transactions through VRBO/Homeaway.
Great time to book for spring, summer, fall. turkey season (Apr 1 through May 14), golfing, fishing, families or reunions.. Gal or Guy getaways.. Over worked Moms, dads or caregivers!! Or just enjoy a nice relaxing time....We believe in having a good time however, our house is not for more than 10 people to stay over night give or take a couple.. During the day is fine as long as it doesn't get rowdy.. We have a lot of neighbors that have their families too!
There is easy boat ramp access, but We DO NOT have a private dock access to the lake. However, the TVA Tims Ford Boat Ramp, with plenty of ample boat trailer parking is right around the corner ( a few walking small blocks) Room for 2 boat trailers in our front yard.
This is perfect for a 1 or 2 family vacation. With 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms, and abundant living area spaces, suitable for groups ready to have fun at Tims Ford Lake. Whether you are looking for fishing, boating, canoeing or trout fishing the Elk River, or relaxing on the porch...This home is close to everything the beautiful Tims Ford region has to offer. Pets very welcome!
There is absolutely no smoking in the house or garage! If this happens you will be fined..
What does this home have to offer:
- 2 Queen Bed rooms upstairs with 1 private bathroom access to each. 2 bedrooms downstairs with 1 bathroom for both.
- Cable TV and internet access/wifi
- Quiet street and house is between 2 Cul-de-Sac's. Safe for kids and pets. Great area to walk dogs and exercise.
- Screened in patio with rocking chairs
- Less than 1/2 mile from TVA Tims Ford Dam. Great trout fishing and canoeing below the dam.
- TVA deep water boat ramp and trailer parking right around the corner. Great warm water species fishing on the lake. There is no boat dock or slip with this home, but the TVA ramp is less than a 1/2 mile away. You can put in and take out within minutes. Boat/RV parking in front yard.
- Jack Daniels Distillery (Lynchburg) about 12 miles from home. Tour is always entertaining. (use to be free but they now charge but is well worth it!!
- Canoe/Paddles/Life Preservers available for use.
- Pool table
- Ping Pong table
- charcoal grill available.
- Bear Trace golf course approx. 8 miles from home. Feel free to practice chipping on front lawn.
- Washer and Dryer
- Tax included in Listing rate. No pet fees.
- Choose $99.00 Insurance non-refundable insurance offered for $5,000.00 coverage. 50.00 cleaning fee but no pet fees.
Whit and Teresa McNeill
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 10, 2018
About Whit and Teresa McNeill
We are a military family that is now retired from service however, we are working elsewhere..
Why Whit and Teresa McNeill chose Winchester
After both of us retired from military service we found this place nicely isolated and occasionally relaxing!! We raised our boys here for 4 years but had to leave due to jobs elsewhere. We always love coming back! Our neighbors are very nice! as long as you respect their space!! Just a great stress reducer for some people! Can't guarantee that though!
Check-in: 2:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Everything was Great! Thanks!!
will definitely rent again!
well appointed. slept all comfortably. great layout. we will be back!
They thought of everything. Space was very good and the views were beautiful
Great location, great price, great experience
My family (three adult couples) thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this great house on Tims Ford lake while in the area for a family reunion. The house was clean and tidy, yet also cozy and comfortable. Whit and Teresa were very responsive and communication was prompt and easy.
The home was surprisingly spacious and the pictures do not do it justice. The upstairs provided 2 bedrooms and a large living area and kitchen, while the downstairs was almost a separate unit. We enjoyed being able to be together but also have our own space and privacy throughout the week. We will certainly rent again if/when the occasion presents itself. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much!
Large home, very comfy
Great space. Owners are great. We enjoyed our trip.
Owners were awesome at answering questions before booking. I read one of the reviews about the house maybe not being good for people with allergies. Some of us are asthmatic and we had NO issues at all.The house was great. We are a big family and we were very comfortable. I would definitely rent again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
No Pet Deposit required. All rates subject to change until booked. Once booked, you will receive the rate that you booked at, even if rates change.