Your northeast escape awaits at this peaceful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! Ideally located in Amston, this well-appointed abode boasts a spare bedroom, sleeping arrangements for 4, and a relaxing outdoor space featuring a furnished patio and gas grill. With the various waterfront activities of 188-acre spring fed Lake Amston just down the road, plus easy access to various local attractions nearby, you'll want to make this charming getaway your permanent home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Spare Bedroom: Deluxe Queen Air Mattress
Discover this home-away-from-home amid the quiet streets of Amston, where you're sure to experience healing and happiness as you rock your worries away on the front porch swing. Inside you'll find 1,100 square feet of well-appointed living space - perfect for hosting your couple's retreat or family vacation!
After a long day outdoors, you'll love returning to the cozy living room featuring plush furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV, and wood pellet stove! Kick back and relax as you settle in for a calm afternoon watching your favorite shows.
As the group grows hungry, whip up a hearty home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen before savoring at the eat-in table or formal dining table. On nice days, throw some burgers and brats on the gas grill and dine al fresco!
At day's end, take solace in the master bedroom outfitted with a grand king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom offers a comfortable queen bed, while the spare bedroom houses a cloud-like, raised deluxe queen air mattress.
Throughout the home is a fresh water system and great water pressure, so you're sure to feel fresh and clean with every shower you take! There's also a washer and dryer provided for your convenience.
This humble hideaway offers a 3-person fiberglass canoe, making it easy to get out on Lake Amston - one of the cleanest lakes in Connecticut. The 188-acre lake is springfed and does not allow any gas engine boats, providing crystal clear waters that are ideal for swimming and fishing!
If you're feeling lucky, head to Foxwoods Resort Casino or Mohegan Sun Casino, both within 40 minutes of the home. To keep it family-friendly, head up to Bastiani's Blueberry Farm or The Shops at Marlborough Barn.
Just 5 minutes away is the historic small town of Hebron where you'll find Something Simple Cafe serving up tasty coffee and satisfying sandwiches. For a day at the beach, simply head south to New London for some time at Ocean Beach Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, a wood pellet stove, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished patio, gas grill, beach towels, chairs, and an umbrella, a 3-person fiberglass canoe, driveway parking, and more!
- Incredible Amston Location - Just 1 block from Lake Amstron and mere minutes from Hebron, local attractions, and the ocean!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bradley International Airport - Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, (~38.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $40 per stay fee (max 2 allowed, dogs, cats, and pigs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 with additional sleeping arrangements on the spare bedroom’s queen air mattress.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in