About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
A beautiful 4000 square feet home with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, minutes from America's #1 beach. A perfect holiday home with gourmet kitchen, playroom/media room, office, on over a 1.5 acre property with pool, Jacuzzi, stylish outdoor lounge and bar with TV ,a putting green, horseshoe pit, a fire pit, a basketball court, ping pong table and more. A complete Turn-key property with all the amenities for you to enjoy on your holiday. The home comes with all the accessories you need for the beach, such as towels, chairs, toys, tents coolers etc you would need to enjoy your stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 02, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Will not be disappointed
This was perfect for our family of 8!! The house was very spacious and clean. We enjoyed the outside pool area every night . Siesta Key Beach is less than a 10 minute drive. The owner was very responsive and helpful with any questions that we had. Loved it and would definitely go again !!
Nice property ......BUT
So many things did not function or didn't work. There was NO hot water in the Master Bedroom ever. The garage door could not be opened. The Hot tub was non functional. The pool had Black Algae.....when I called the pool company, they were aware of it. By mid week the pool was green.( I was concerned for the kids). The outdoor area was nice but very dirty. I scrubbed and hosed it down myself. The TV in the back bedroom did not work. There was no toaster, or baking pan for pizza's ect......I felt like I took more care of the property than the owner.
Thank you for staying at my property and taking the time to write a review. I wanted to respond to clarify some points in your review.
1) The hot water in the master bath works perfectly fine and no guest has ever had an issue with it. There is a lever on the shower thermostat that lets you set the temperature. It is the same tankless water heater that handles the other bathrooms as well as the washer and dryer. All you have to do it set the shower handle to the desired temperature and it works great.
2) My apologies for the garage door not working properly. Prior to your arrival the garage door spring broke. As I didn't want anyone to attempt to operate it, I unplugged it so that a professional company could replace it, which they have done.
3) As for the issue you had with the pool, I regret that it occurred, but it was due to the fact that you turned on the heater for the pool and not the spa and never turned it off. I noticed it was still heating the pool after you left which is what caused the pool to begin to turn color. Our pool service company comes out every week and as needed to treat it and this is the first time we have ever had an issue in the 6 years I have owned the property.
4) In regard to the outside area, we have a cleaning service with 2 professional maids that clean the house. I will discuss with them the need to do a better job cleaning the outside entertainment area.
5) The property has 4 large flat screen TV's connected to cable. We have placed a 5th TV back by the playroom so that our DVD collection for kids could be used. Sorry this did not suit your needs.
6) Finally, we have attempted to provide all the amenities needed for the gourmet kitchen. We provided multiple Corning and Pyrex glass/stoneware baking dishes and also large disposable baking trays for our guests. Two of these trays were still in the oven, unused, when we returned. They are perfect for baking pizza.
7) I apologize we did not have a toaster. We've never had anyone request it with all other kitchen equipment available, but since there's a need we will provide one for our future guests, thank you for your suggestion.
I hope that helps to clarify some of your concerns and thank you again for visiting our beautiful Sarasota.
Sent from my iPhone
We loved this house!!
We took a family trip to Sarasota in July, 2016 at stayed at this property for 7 days. We found it very comfortable, spacious and accommodating. The kids loved the pool (and all of the pool toys) and spent many hours in it. They loved all the pool toys as well. This house is close to everything! (Beach, mall, restaurants, grocery store, movie theater etc.). Nice and updated appliances, WiFi coverage and cable TV. We would definitely stay here again!
What a great house and a great host.
The property is exactly as described. The only thing missing from the photos and the description is how large the place actually is. We comfortably slept two families of 4 and didn't ever wake each other up or feel cramped in any way. Just as the photos suggest, you may not want to leave the property at all during your stay. The house was very clean and well maintained. There were even books and toys for our kids which was great.
The house has everything you need to relax and enjoy a real vacation. It is very conveniently located to grocery stores, (Trader Joe's, Publix, etc.), but also has a remote feeling because the outdoor space is nice and large. It is a short drive to the "#1 beach in USA".
Stephen was a fantastic host/communicator, leading up to and during our stay. We felt like welcomed guests, and couldn't have been more pleased with this vacation. Highly recommend this house.
Additional information about rental rates
No pets allowed