Welcome to Hale Hikiki'i - a place for enjoyment and relaxation with friends and family! We think we have one of the best locations for a vacation villa on the Mauna Lani - we are close to amenities such as pool and shopping but we have no row of housing across from us. So guests are free to enjoy dinners or lounging on our lanai in privacy - A precious luxury in todays world!
We are pleased to offer our comfortable and luxurious vacation home for your idyllic Big Island vacation. Our home is superbly situated allowing for mountain views and tropical breezes throughout. Lanai doors upstairs and downstairs are fully retractable to capture those breezes and create that easy indoor outdoor lifestyle that is so indicative of Hawaii. We have stocked the home with everything from high end kitchen utensils to plenty of beach gear to ensure your great vacation with family and friends!
We have recently (summer 2016) replaced our appliances with new top of the line models. We have installed new lanai furniture so that there are comfortable conversation and seating areas on all three lanais. These upgrades should only enhance your experience on the Big Island and at Hale Hikiki'i.
Other features and benefits of Villages #203
* 3 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
* Master bedroom with king sized bed, private lanai, walk in closet, limestone bathroom with walk in shower, soaking tub, dual sinks
* Second upstairs bedroom has two double beds, limestone bathroom with walk in shower, large closets
* Third bedroom is downstairs and has queen bed, two closets and limestone bathroom with walk in shower
* Home is luxuriously appointed with tile floors, granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, top of line appliances
* Upscale furnishings in vintage hawaiiana style
* Level entry with kitchen, living/dining room, lanai, one bedroom and bathroom suite on ground floor
* Located within easy walking distance both to amenity center and pool as well as restaurants and shops
* Large lanai spilling out onto grass lawn has gas grill and comfortable lounge furniture and dining table and chairs for six
* Wifi connected
* New flat screen TVs with premium package cable channels in all bedrooms and living room.
* Beach towels, Beach chairs, Coolers and Boogie boards are available at the home for renter use.
Guests will also have free access to the Villages Amenity Center. The amenity center features a free-form freshwater lagoon style pool and spa, an aerobics and exercise room, and a clubhouse pavilion with a wet bar and catering kitchen. All guests receive Beach Club access cards at check-in for exclusive use of the private resort beach club. Some of the amazing amenities of this historic resort include:
We provide a complimentary Access Card to the The Mauna Lani Beach Club: An Access card is required for private parking and use of the private beach, lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and showering facilities. Napua restaurant is located beachside open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy some of the best snorkeling on the island in this protected cove (all ocean gear can be rented seaside including stand-up-paddle boards).
The Mauna Lani Golf Courses: The Francis I'i Brown North & South courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. (discounts available)
HALE HIKIKI'I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT! We have equipped it with everything we could think of to make your vacation as easy and fun as possible.
**The Mauna Lani Villages swimming pool will be out of commission Mid July Until October. Low rates are being offered to compensate for this inconvenience.
***VOLCANO UPDATE*** Our area is completely safe and unaffected by the volcano. We are over 100 miles from the volcano area with mountain ranges between us and them. Ross Birch, executive director of the Island of Hawaii Visitors’ Bureau, says there’s no reason to cancel the vast majority of upcoming trips, since most hazards are confined to the area directly around Kilauea. “The immediate area of where the lava outbreaks are is definitely a restricted area,” he says — but aside from that, travel should go off without a hitch. Birch points out even those who have evacuated are sheltering only two to five miles away from the volcano, and that air quality on the rest of the Big Island, as well as neighboring islands, remains good or moderate.