Powderhorn C302 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
Access to hot tubs and outdoor heated pool **UNDER CONSTRUCTION/CLOSED Mar 31, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018 ***
Top level unit
Walk to Peak 9 from this relaxing oasis! Enjoy views of lush forest and the soothing sounds of the Blue River plus the convenience of access to lifts, hiking/biking and downtown Breckenridge. The thoughtful layout welcome guests with beautifully updated furniture, carpet and tile. Enjoy every moment of your vacation with this property. Sip a glass of wine in front of the stone gas fireplace or out on the covered back deck while grilling on the propane barbecue.
This home has a queen master suite with a TV and ensuite bath in addition to a walk in closet. The second bedroom features a two twin beds and a shared full bath. There is additional accommodations for 2 with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- 2 bedroom/2 bath
-- Sleeps: 6
-- Lifts: Ski-in (via burro trail)/Walk out location (Quicksilver Lift)
-- Town: Walk to town
-- Views: Large picture windows framing beautiful forest view
-- Pool/Hot Tub **UNDER CONSTRUCTION/CLOSED Mar 31, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018 ***
-- Outdoor Space: Private balcony overlooking forest, propane BBQ, seating
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, flat screen TV, queen sleeper sofa
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 4 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-property washer/dryer
-- Parking: 2 cars allowed (1 assigned spot in covered garage, 1 outside spot - first come/first serve)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Walk to town in under 10 minutes or catch the free shuttle. Walk to Peak 9 base!
SUMMER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Summer SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Summer program runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE Bike Rental (for each night you stay)
- 1 FREE Whitewater Rafting Trip (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of:
- The property is located on the third floor but has an elevator.
- Two parking spots provided, one is outside and the second one is in the heated garage away from the elements.
- Guests have access to the Columbine pool complex and it is subject to availability. Summer: Memorial Day to Labor Day. Winter: First day of ski season to last day of ski season **UNDER CONSTRUCTION/CLOSED Mar 31, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018 ***
What You'll Love:
- Ski-in/Walk-out property
- Guest access to Columbine Recreation Complex (pool, hot tub, etc) **UNDER CONSTRUCTION/CLOSED Mar 31, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018 ***
- Ski storage on front deck