Get the authentic private mountain cabin experience complete with mountaintop views and a gravel road to match. Only 15 minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg with easy access to the parkway, plus GSMNP hiking trails, ‘McKenna's Gold,’ a 1-bed+ loft, 2-bath vacation rental cabin, is a unique home with rustic charm, perfect for a family of 5, but with room for 7. Come to your home-away-from-home and relax in a private hot tub on the extra large open deck overlooking the amazing mountain views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa | Loft Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
All of your worries will melt away as you enter this private mountain cabin! Sumptuous leather furnishings usher you into the living room. Throw a log in the wood-burning fireplace and unwind as you watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
After a day of hiking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, return home for a soothing soak in the private hot tub. When you feel up to it, begin meal preparations in the fully equipped kitchen. Snack on appetizers at the luxurious granite breakfast bar while the cook creates culinary magic using the stainless steel appliances!
Enjoy your meal al fresco at the outdoor table while you soak up the amazing mountain views! The extra-large deck features comfy rattan furniture and a gas grill for heartier entrees. Once you've cleared the plates, make yourself comfortable around the seasonal gas fire pit while gazing at the night stars. Kids can stay entertained with a game of Uno or pool in the loft, along with a movie!
This is truly a cabin for the getaway trip for couples or for enjoying meaningful family time. There are plenty of accommodations between the master bedroom's king bed and twin sleeper sofa, plus the loft's king bed and living room's sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin features a perfect location within 10 to 15 minutes of the Parkway and Gatlinburg. It offers truly the best of both worlds…surprisingly close to all fun and excitement of the area while still being private enough for you to escape the hustle and bustle
Lace up your hiking boots and spend the day exploring Great Smoky Mountains National Park! With over 500,000 acres, historic buildings, plenty of hiking trails, and the Mountain Farm Museum, this park has something for everyone in your group.
Those looking for a little more excitement can visit one of the numerous zipline and adventure parks in the area. Ober Gatlinburg is a must-see offering ice skating, alpine slides, a mountain coaster and more just 20 minutes away.
If you're looking for more relaxing activities, go for a tube ride down the Little Pigeon River at River Romp. Kids will love getting up-close to animals at the Smoky Mountain Deer Farm Exotic Petting Zoo which also features scenic horseback rides.
Tennessee Legend Distillery, Old Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, and Old Forge Distillery, all within 30 minutes of the cabin, offer tasting opportunities. If wine is more your speed, there are plenty of local vineyards to visit like Mountain Valley Winery and Hillside Winery.
Other fun things to do in the area include shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall, visiting Dollywood, and speeding around at the Nascar Speedpark. Dive deeper into outdoor adventure with a journey through the Forbidden Caverns.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
-Please Note: the washer dryer units are portable, compact and camping style
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a pool table, a grand deck with outdoor furniture, a private hot tub, a gas grill, a wood-burning fireplace, portable washing machine and compact dryer (camping style), seasonal propane fire pit and more
- Picturesque Sevierville location - Close to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, distilleries, wineries, shopping, restaurants, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~41.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that at this time we do not provide Wifi in the cabin. Please feel free to use your own hotspots or personal cell phones
- Note: the propane fire pit will not be available is not available after May 31st and through the summer months due to a local fire pit policy
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please remember these are the mountains. Please plan your trip accordingly for the weather (for example in the snow you might need extra groceries, 4x4 vehicle, etc).
- Please note: due to the rain, the gravel road may be rougher in patches, as the gravel does get washed out. The owner does maintain it periodically