*Please note a long-term renter lives on-site in a completely separate unit of this duplex*
Enjoy a fun getaway to Atlanta with 5 friends when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental townhome. This 1,300-square-foot townhouse is located in a quiet neighborhood just 4 miles from downtown Atlanta. Attend sporting events, check out museums, tour the World of Coca-Cola and so much more! End your evenings on the front porch sipping a cocktail.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Step into this bright, open-concept space and begin your relaxing vacation! The living room is lined with wood flooring and the walls are filled with windows. Sunlight floods into the room creating a very inviting aesthetic.
Hangout on the cozy couch and watch a show on the flat-screen Smart TV. Once you're feeling rejuvenated from your day of travels, head into the well-equipped kitchen to whip up a delicious meal.
Share your dinner with friends at the table before you head out to the porch to sip on a glass of wine while you catch up with your friends. The lovely wooded setting provides a calming and tranquil atmosphere.
When it's dark, make your way inside to sit by the wood-burning fireplace. Call it a night and lay down in a cozy queen bed found in either bedroom.
When you stay at this townhome you're close to some great attractions. Head just 1.5 miles down the road to play a round of golf at John A. White Golf Course. After teeing up all morning, grab some lunch at The Beautiful Restaurant or Home Grown GA Restaurant.
Atlanta is filled with sporting events and arenas, museums, and other attractions. Spend another afternoon at the Georgia Aquarium with over 120,000 animals and then tour the CNN Studio.
Check out tickets and see what events, concerts or sporting games are going on at the Philips Arena during your vacation! Before the game or show, grab dinner downtown and then go for a walk at Centennial Olympic Park where the 1996 Olympic Games were held.
Other attractions include Georgia Tech, many different museums, and the Georgia World Congress Center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, a wood-burning fireplace, complimentary toiletries, a large porch, street parking for 4 cars, and more
- Have a fun weekend getaway with friends when you stay at this townhome just 4 miles from the amazing attractions in downtown Atlanta!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~11.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note a long-term renter lives on-site in a completely separate unit of this duplex
- This property features one exterior security camera on the front porch. It does not look into any interior spaces