Located in the quiet subdivision of Gulf Trace, with easy beach access and no roads to cross, Beauty at the Beach is a lovely 5 bedroom/5 bathroom beach house. This great vacation home offers unobstructed lake views, slight gulf views, a 15 X 30 private pool with spa, and outside hot/cold shower. The home comfortably sleeps a maximum of 14 people with 3 kings, 2 full beds, 2 extra large twins, and 1 queen sofa sleeper.
This beach house is well maintained and constantly updated during the off season. With an expanded kitchen, dining room, sunroom and large screened porch with views of the Gulf of Mexico, Grayton Dunes, and Alligator Lake, this beautiful beach house is ideal for family gatherings. Many dining and shopping amenities close by make this location even more enjoyable for a great vacation getaway.
- King bedroom with private bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Bedroom with 2 full beds and private bath with shower/tub combination
- Hall bathroom with large shower only
- Den with queen sofa sleeper and TV/DVD/Stereo
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Fully stocked Kitchen
- Dining table seating for 8
- Great room with fireplace, TV/DVD/Stereo
- Second laundry room
- Bedroom with 2 extra long twin beds
- King bedroom with shared hall bathroom, shower/tub combination
- Screened in porch with dining tables offering gulf views
- King master suite with private bathroom – tub/shower combo; small private deck overlooking lake with outstanding gulf views
BEACH ACCESS: approx. 150 yards
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTAL ONLY
Weekly, 7 night, rentals only YEAR ROUND
Parking for 4 cars
High Speed WiFi provided
Sorry, no pets allowed
*Pool heat available depending on the ambient temperatures*
Xplorie Free Fun Included Every Day- To enhance your vacation experience, Rivard of South Walton includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. You will receive a free bike rental, free round of golf, and unlimited DVD rentals for each night of your stay!
Guest Services- Our well trained staff is very familiar with the area and we work closely with carefully selected, locally owned businesses that can cater to your every need. We are excited to offer recommendations and assistance in enhancing your vacation! Whether you need bikes or beach chairs, want to plan a beach bonfire, need to rent a paddle board or kayak, or would like information on any other service, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.